Orioles Blackout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orioles Blackout

I hate to jump on the Nats Comcast bashing bandwagon....but any O's fans living in D.C. getting blackout on O's games? It's only April 10th and I've already been blacked out on 2 games (does anyone watch My Wife and Kids on the WB network?)

I spend a lot of money for the baseball package and was told O's games are blackout because they are local. When I asked why I don't get the O's game on the WB station...I was told because they are not the local team. grrrrrrrr.....

I'm getting to the point where Angelos is driving me away...I've been an O's fan over 25 years....but, this is a nightmere
    Orioles: Once fine organization, being run into the ground by Peter Angelos.

Blackout

I wondered what was going on with the O's telecasts! If the Nats are only going to show about 30 games,are we going to have to watch the Braves all year?? I don't think I can do it.... Will we not see any Oriole games? My girlfriend lives in Baltimore but we'll be done if I start watching games every time I go up there. She's...um... not much of a sports fan.....

Comment

Well, I keep a little chart of how many times I have to watch my boyfriends Yankee games vs my O's on t.v.....So far I've seen more Yankee games on our baseball package then the O's. Grrr....Somewhere else I saw posted that there are only going to be 90-120 games on T.V. if you live in the D.C. area. (Depending on which WB station you get).

Comment

O's on TV

That's not bad.It's more than I was starting to think would be available. A chart? You are a fan! He'd better be careful.That growl sounds dangerous!

Comment

Have to be dangerous...I live with a Yankee fan...I'm still living through the nightmare of all the trashtalking I did in the begining of the season last year

Everytime there is an O's win he says "aw, you're not going to get your hopes up are you?" lol

Comment

A good year?

They look like they could be pretty good if the pitching hold up.Cabrera can't keep walking 7 or more a game! I guess your boyfriend thinks his New Yorkers are going to be pretty good,doesn't he? Lets hope for an 75-87 season from them!

Comment

Watching that Yankees game last night was a great one. The twins were celebrating like the one the WS....

I know it's only April...but our pitching is looking pretty good. Once the O's realize (or should I say remember) that it's all about the pitching...things we'll get better. Cabrera is going to settle down he's been working with Mazzone a lot and I've got a good feeling.

Comment

O's Fever

Remember that song? I think they have more all around potential than they've had in quite awhile. I agree that Mazzone will make this group better as the season goes on. They have some very solid hitters and if they can learn to run the bases in the right direction.......

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X