Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnbuckformvp
    curious boston said Varitek=Future Red Sox Manager
    Boston Boxer - a Real Hero . i agree with the varitek thing. i read on here that sucky players make good managers so varitek fits the criteria.
    Golly! Even I never posted anything this bad John! Really, show some class! You don't even present an argument! I mean he did have a bad year but he's still a pretty good catcher.

Hello John

Comment

Boston Boxer - a Real Hero . i agree with the varitek thing. i read on here that sucky players make good managers so varitek fits the criteria.
      Now hear this: You come into our forum and badmouth our players, you're going to find your stay here curtailed. What the blazes has this got to do with Jon Lester's cancer? Have you nothing better to do with your time?

Your leash is short. Mind your step.
      --Annie
      Be civil to all, sociable to many, familiar with few, friend to one, enemy to none. -Benjamin Franklin, statesman, author, and inventor (1706-1790)
      Remember Yellowdog
      ABNY

Comment

I'm echoing VTSoxFan's sentiments here, johnbuckformvp, only because I'm so surprised that someone would post something this ridiculous here. Clearly, you're not acquainted with how BBF works...I'd suggest you familiarize yourself soon.
        "Anything less would not have been worthy of me. Anything more would not have been possible." - Carl Yastrzemski

Comment

Moving away from the daft comments back to the topic at hand....does anyone have any updates on Lester?
          Don't blame us if we ever doubt you,
          You know we couldn't live without you
          Red Sox, you are the only only only!
          [/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Red Sox Rule
            Moving away from the daft comments back to the topic at hand....does anyone have any updates on Lester?
            I've been looking for anything on it to tell you guys, and I just cant find anything new. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Murderer's Row
              Golly! Even I never posted anything this bad John! Really, show some class! You don't even present an argument! I mean he did have a bad year but he's still a pretty good catcher.

Hello John
              Dosen't suprise you to much after you look at the name by the avatar. The name and the post reminds me of Buck the orderly or male nurse in "Kill Bill".

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X