No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VTSoxFan
    Welcome, Dominican Hope! Is it a coincidence that your name abbreviates to DH?
    is a coincidence!! but i love the idea: Abbreviate my nickname to DH!!
    If you can dream it, you can do it

Comment

WAY TO GO PAPI! NOW I WANT YOU TO SIGN WITH THE METS ONCE YOUR CONTRACT RUNS OUT. (they're porbably gonna resign him anyway )

Comment

Originally posted by Mattingly
        Sounds great. I can deal with the broken English.
        really sorry for my english, and thanks

im not only a fever fan to red sox, all of general baseball too, here in my country im of LOS TIGUERES DEL LICEY

that team is the most champion in the caribbean, and in the invernal series here!!

The caribbean series is a competition of teams from mexico, puerto rico, venezuela and republica dominicana

david ortiz and miguel tejada, for example, come here every year to play in their respectives teams
        Last edited by Dominican Hope; 09-21-2006, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by overhandgas53
          WAY TO GO PAPI! NOW I WANT YOU TO SIGN WITH THE METS ONCE YOUR CONTRACT RUNS OUT. (they're porbably gonna resign him anyway )
          He was resigned earlier this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominican Hope
            really sorry for my english, and thanks

im not only a fever fan to red sox, all of general baseball too, here in my country im of LOS TIGUERES DEL LICEY

that team is the most champion in the caribbean, and in the invernal series here!!

The caribbean series is a competition of teams from mexico, puerto rico, venezuela and republica dominicana

david ortiz and miguel tejada, for example, come here every year to play in their respectives teams
            Don't worry about it. English isn't everyone's first language. Alfonso Soriano, who's also Dominican, knew English a bit, and since he'd played in Japan, also spoke Japanese.

Anyway, in addition to this forum, feel free to poke your head around the International forum and discuss Dominican beisbol.
            Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
            Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
            THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
            Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

#51, off Johan Santana, no less!
              Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)

Comment

Don't worry about it. English isn't everyone's first language. Alfonso Soriano, who's also Dominican, knew English a bit, and since he'd played in Japan, also spoke Japanese.

Anyway, in addition to this forum, feel free to poke your head around the International forum and discuss Dominican beisbol.
                Manny can barely put a complete sentence together in Engilsh.

Comment

thaks

and your right im gonna write about beisbol in dominican republic in the international forum!

Comment

That would be 52!

I hope Ssbguy saw those. Ortiz would have hit 40 anywhere this year, those were complete bombs. He doesnt hit many cheap ones.
                    Last edited by EvanAparra; 09-21-2006, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Great job tonight, GodPapi!

I don't know if 52 homeruns will help that much for his MVP case, but I'm hoping it does.

Comment

Whether it helped his MVP case or not, it sure lightened some gloomy hearts in Fenway!
                        --Annie
                        Be civil to all, sociable to many, familiar with few, friend to one, enemy to none. -Benjamin Franklin, statesman, author, and inventor (1706-1790)
                        Remember Yellowdog
                        ABNY

Comment

GIANT PAPI IS MY MVP

HE´S HISTORY NOW

Comment

Originally posted by Dominican Hope
                            thaks

and your right im gonna write about beisbol in dominican republic in the international forum!
                            Gracias, Señor. Feel free to enjoy all parts of BBF, including this fine Red Sox forum.

Once again, congrats to Big Papi, David Ortiz!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X