Papi Hits 52!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Papi Hits 52!!!!!

BIG PAPI HITS FRANCHISE RECORD 52 HOMERS TONIGHT, BECKET WITH THE SHUTOUT, AND # 51 WAS HIT OFF SANTANA HOWS THAT FOR YOUR CY YOUNG!!! BIG PAPI FOR MVP!!!!!!!!!
    "Excellence is doing common things in an uncommon fashion!!"

Trusted Trader= Duckydps (1), Acp003 (1), Mike D (1)

Ouch that hurt my eyes.

Comment

Wow, my ears are ringin' after that post....

As we say here in New England, that was wicked cool. I liked the silent treatment Papi got after #52.
      --Annie
      Be civil to all, sociable to many, familiar with few, friend to one, enemy to none. -Benjamin Franklin, statesman, author, and inventor (1706-1790)
      Remember Yellowdog
      ABNY

Comment

ABOUT TIME YOUR REDSOX HELPED MY BELOVED TIGERS OUT!!!! I mean the Tigers even did their part helping you guys out. The Tigers took 2 out of 3 from the WhiteSox...If you guys had swept you'd be right in there for the WC, besides helping those said Tigers clinch the central. Oh, well I am sure the Tigers messed up playoff standings a few times by rolling over at a given point, in those oh so many years when watching the Tigers wasn't must see TV....odd though they were 7-5 in the 12 games I went to in 2003?

Comment

BIG PAPI!!!

NO, GIANT PAPI IS BETTER,JEJEJE

DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!!!!!

IS A MONSTER!!!!!
          If you can dream it, you can do it

Comment

Originally posted by minivin5
            BIG PAPI HITS FRANCHISE RECORD 52 HOMERS TONIGHT, BECKET WITH THE SHUTOUT, AND # 51 WAS HIT OFF SANTANA HOWS THAT FOR YOUR CY YOUNG!!! BIG PAPI FOR MVP!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to Big Papi, but I'm glad Mini mentioned Becket in his post. That is the Beckett we needed all year. 8 shutout innings against the leading AL Cy Young award candidate? Give me more of that-- next year.
            "I believe in the Church of Baseball. I tried all the major religions and most of the minor ones. I've worshipped Buddha, Allah, Brahma, Vishnu, Siva, trees, mushrooms and Isadora Duncan. I know things. For instance, there are 108 beads in a Catholic rosary and there are 108 stitches in a baseball. When I learned that, I gave Jesus a chance." ~Ron Shelton, from Bull Durham

Comment

grats to papi...

as i said in the #50 thread, he isn't the scrappy singles guy you think of when you hear the word, but if this guy isn't a winner, nobody is.

such a shame that his best offensive season, in addition to his season with the most late inning heroics, is going to waste....

break it again next year, papi.
              Gelatin Fernandalism

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X