Stress-Free Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stress-Free Playoffs

Well, isn't it a lot more relaxing to watch the playoffs when we're not even in them? Of course, I said the same thing last year, and I guess I can't keep repeating this same mantra year after year.

Let's just hope we have all that stress back again next year.

Originally posted by DickZ
    Well, isn't it a lot more relaxing to watch the playoffs when we're not even in them? Of course, I said the same thing last year, and I guess I can't keep repeating this same mantra year after year.

Let's just hope we have all that stress back again next year.

Somehow it's always tough to relax so long as a certain other team is winning.
    "Anything less would not have been worthy of me. Anything more would not have been possible." - Carl Yastrzemski

Comment

You mean the YANKEES???!!!!?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Murderer's Row
        You mean the YANKEES???!!!!?!?!?!
        Suggestion, MR. You want to taunt Sox fans, go to the Bitter Rivals thread over in Between Innings. Don't do it here. I wouldn't accept Sox fans doing the same in your forum, if the situation were reversed.
        --Annie
        Be civil to all, sociable to many, familiar with few, friend to one, enemy to none. -Benjamin Franklin, statesman, author, and inventor (1706-1790)
        Remember Yellowdog
        ABNY

Comment

Honestly this post season isn't relaxing. I'm a tigers fan right now. I'm desperately hoping the Yankees get knocked off. Then on top of that I'm very worried that Theo is happy with our starting rotation, and isn't going to sign anyone, so I can't relax because of that.

Comment

Originally posted by VTSoxFan
            Suggestion, MR. You want to taunt Sox fans, go to the Bitter Rivals thread over in Between Innings. Don't do it here. I wouldn't accept Sox fans doing the same in your forum, if the situation were reversed.
            Pardon my rejoiceing. Being imprisoned deep in Red Sox Nation like I am, sometimes I just lose control. It won't happen again.

Comment

Originally posted by Murderer's Row
              Pardon my rejoiceing. Being imprisoned deep in Red Sox Nation like I am, sometimes I just lose control. It won't happen again.
              I'm willing to give you 2:1 odds that it will. Is the word "gracious" in any Yankee fan's vocabulary?

Comment

I said it won't so it won't. On my word as a Yankee Fan.

Comment

well it's stress-free now that the yanks are out, I'm just thankful we won't be hearing "27 world championships" anytime soon. I hope they overpay for some more failure.
                  Meanwhile, the Sox DEFINITELY have their work cut out for them. Should this upcoming season be better? Good god, let's hope so, I don't think 2006 could have been any worse. GO SOX!!
                  Back to being underdogs

Comment

I wanted to apologize for my posts in this thread. I did it some time ago and had neglected to remember so it was embarrasing to see them again.:o

Comment

it is sort of nice to not be so nervous...but a non-yankees playoff series is all the stress reduction i need.

it was real nice in 2005 when i expected the Angels to beat the yanks, and realized that i'd get to go through a yankees-free playoff...as amazing as 04 was, when its sox/yanks AND playoffs, the stress is sort of too much...would've been nice to have played the angels though lol.
                      Gelatin Fernandalism

Comment

As you can see by the avater, I got fall classic fever! Our old friends the Cardinals are up against the unstoppable Tigers tonight. So who do my fellow Red Sox fans want to win the WS?

Personally, I want the Cards to win. Their fans were (as always) very kind and gratious during the 2004 WS, so I really want it to be their turn finnaly. Go Cards!

Comment

Adam Wainwright and Anthony Reyes are nice players

Detroit's OF production is poor...this will pave the way for Cameron Maybin...
                          too bad Joel Zumaya has had wrist problems

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X