Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J25nadroj2042
    I root for damon

anyone see the mlb ads to watch the post season? "even if your team didnt make it, dont cry like a loser (even though thats what your team is) watch the game, come cheer on the team that plays the yankees!"
    See, I love posts like this. Yankee fans are always hatin' on RSN, saying that we've got no class. Well, take a good look in the mirror, Yankee fans. It's people like this that make you the most hated fanbase in professional sports. All that succe$$, and you still don't know how to be gracious. Pity.

Comment

I hope the Yankees lose. Are there any ex-Red Sox playing for the Tigers?

Comment

Originally posted by Seattle1
        I don't believe so.

Comment

Originally posted by Seattle1
          As DoubleX's list pointed out there is Todd Jones.
          "As I grew up, I knew that as a building (Fenway Park) was on the level of Mount Olympus, the Pyramid at Giza, the nation's capitol, the czar's Winter Palace, and the Louvre — except, of course, that is better than all those inconsequential places." - Bart Giamatti

You go through The Sporting News of the last 100 years and you will find two things are always true. You never have enough pitchers, and nobody ever made money.
          -Don Fehr

Comment

Originally posted by YOUgodofwalks
            Anyone else? He scarecely played for the Red Sox at all. Just wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by J25nadroj2042
              I root for damon

anyone see the mlb ads to watch the post season? "even if your team didnt make it, dont cry like a loser (even though thats what your team is) watch the game, come cheer on the team that plays the yankees!"
              Any more posts like this and you'll be having a nice little vacation away from BBF, my friend.

I do hope that you post more often in the Yankee forum than the Red Sox forum.

Please tread carefully when in a visitor's forum.

Thx.
              Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
              Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
              THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
              Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

Originally posted by YOUgodofwalks
                Mike Maroth. Never played in Fenway but was a prospect until he was traded to the Tigers for Bryce Florie in another one of Duquette's "strip-mine the farm system" deals...
                sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SDL
                  Mike Maroth. Never played in Fenway but was a prospect until he was traded to the Tigers for Bryce Florie in another one of Duquette's "strip-mine the farm system" deals...
                  I thought that Maroth was left off the postseason roster.

Also, is Wells on the Padres roster?
                  Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
                  Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
                  THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
                  Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

Originally posted by Mattingly
                    I thought that Maroth was left off the postseason roster.

Also, is Wells on the Padres roster?
                    Yes, I think he's starting today.

Comment

Boomer is indeed starting for the Padres.

Not sure is Maroth os on the post-season roster for the Tigers or not, but he is former BoSox property
                      sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

Comment

No, he isnt on the roster. Poor guy, got off to such a good start this year.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X