No announcement yet.

Did SOX get NEW CURSE for Christmas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one antidote might be a little chemical called (THEO)

Comment

Yes!

Originally posted by Evangelion
      We don't have a curse. We're infected by a virus called Larry Luciano.

We need help cure that virus.
      Fire Larry and the lapdogs. Remember the MASH scene where Hawkeye is in the mess tent, with a metal tray, jumping on the tables: "Something, something, NOW! Something, something, NOW!"
      That's how I feel.
      Varitek=Future Red Sox Manager
      Boston Boxer - a Real Hero

Comment

Sounds like father and son have about the same IQ.

Comment

Maybe it's only me, but does any one think that Johnny Damon is terribly overrated? He's decent, no where near Babe Ruth. I think he should shut his mouth and prove how good he is when spring time roles around.
          "It kills me to lose. If I'm a troublemaker, and I don't think that my temper makes me one, then it's because I can't stand losing. That's the way I am about winning, all I ever wanted to do was finish first."

-Jackie Robinson

55 and 56 chmps.... The two headed monster

Comment

Originally posted by 55 chmps
            Maybe it's only me, but does any one think that Johnny Damon is terribly overrated? He's decent, no where near Babe Ruth. I think he should shut his mouth and prove how good he is when spring time roles around.
            Over-rated? Most people think every MLB player is over-rated if he's popular. If you're compare him to Ruth? Of course, he's no Ruth and this signing is nothing like Ruth. Hell, the Red Sox trade Ruth, it's not the Red Sox trade Damon. If you want to talk about over-rated, then we talk about Damon's intelligence being over-rated.

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan
              the guy that I wanna see in center for the red sox next season is Brady Clark currently with the Milwaukee Brewers. He'll be cheap comparitvely to John Damon (he loses the last to letters by going to new york in my book) and he'll put up good #'s (.306 AVG in 599 AB's with a .372 OBP last season).
              i doubt you guys will get clark. he'd be a nice addition but the brewers probably have him penciled in their line-up for sure and i don't see nothing you guys have that milwaukee would part with him for.

i think the two most likely candiates to be in center next year for boston is probably jeremy reed and coco crisp. i think boston should be able to land one of those guys to play center.

as for as shortstop, i'm guessing whoever in charge will just plug that space in with a free agent like alex gonzalez or trade for juilo lugo or adam everett. is pedrioa (sp?) still in the mix for the job or does he need one more year in the minors?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X