Papi Speaks....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Papi Speaks....

...About his proposed long-term contract extension, Manny's flip-flop, and about Johnny Damon's eventual return to Fenway in that other team's uniform .

Ortiz Expects New Deal
    --Annie
    Be civil to all, sociable to many, familiar with few, friend to one, enemy to none. -Benjamin Franklin, statesman, author, and inventor (1706-1790)
    Remember Yellowdog
    ABNY

Ortiz should command at least 10 million dollar a year for whatever contract he signs with the Red Sox or any other team. I will be a bit shock if he sign for less than 10 million a year with any team. I really hope he stay in Boston. It will be a huge blow to this team if we lost him.

Damon would have received the cheer OC received when he return to Fenway, if he was not in Yankee uniform. No matter what, most Red Sox fan cannot accept that fact. I have said many times that I respect everything that has Damon for our organization, but he's on the side of the Yankees, by his choice, regardless of what management did. It was his choice to join the most hated team to a Red Sox fan.

Anyway, nice article.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X