X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FlashGordon
    replied
    Originally posted by tonjes
    congratulations, boston. you got another one of my favorites. let's hope you do better with him than you did with renteria. read the manual this time before f-ing around with your new toys...
    I agree. For such a publicity-oriented front office, they really have done a terrible job of standing by *any* of their players.

Leave a comment:

• redsox1
    replied
    Did Tavarez pass his physical? Red Sox.com still does not show him listed on the 40 man roster. I know that he signed a contract already and was wondering if it is official?

Go Red Sox!!!

I Still Hate the Yankees!!

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Dak
    replied
    He will look great throwing that wild high and tight stuff to (at) anyone in pin stripes!

Leave a comment:

• Boston Boxer
    replied
    i think this is a very good upgrade for the Sox...very nice.

Leave a comment:

• KCGHOST
    replied
    Another modest upgrade to the BoSox pen.

Leave a comment:

• KingNothing13
    replied
    I like his numbers, but I hope be doesn't have another one of his meltdowns. Although it would be fun to watch, and the reaction from the fans would be....intertesting.....I bet.

Leave a comment:

• tonjes
    replied
    congratulations, boston. you got another one of my favorites. let's hope you do better with him than you did with renteria. read the manual this time before f-ing around with your new toys...

Leave a comment:

• Evangelion
    replied
    Don't know if I would want him in the game during a big game, but he should had more depth to our bullpen like DoubleX said. Not a bad signing at all. I do like the Red Sox address there bullpen need... If only they address their SS, CF and lead-off need, Spring Training is only five weeks away at this point.

Leave a comment:

• DoubleX
    replied
    He's been a pretty decent reliever for the past two years, and the Sox could certainly use the bullpen depth. The only thing is, that the last two years came in St. Louis, a place that seems to have the same effect on pitchers as Atlanta.

Leave a comment:

• VTSoxFan
    replied
    The same Tavarez who went nutty and punched a phone after blowing a save in '04, breaking his hand, and then went on to give up the game-winning HR to Mark Bellhorn in Game 1 of the WS?

Well, we'll give it a whack.

Leave a comment:

• UnderPressure
    started a topic Julian Tavarez signs with the Red Sox

Julian Tavarez signs with the Red Sox

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/5239404

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X