Spring Training Tickets??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Training Tickets??

I'm trying to plan a trip to Ft. Myers this March during my Spring Break (Mar. 10-17). Is there a place to buy tickets to the games in advance, or do they have to be bought at the box office in Florida? If the latter, do they sell out? Thanks.

I went to a few last year, most of the games are sold out, but they will always have standing room only tickets available.

The Twins are also in Fort Myers, and the stadium is only 15 minutes away from the Red Sox.
    Frank's Field of Dreams
    "If I build it, you'll come."

Comment

spring training tickets

they are sold out for the most part. they went on sale 4 weeks ago, the internet was the way i bought my tickets and i live in fort myers!!! the line started two days before they went on sale and of course the yankees games sold out first, last i looked the pirates game still had some available, and there is always ebay, but look at city of palm park seating chart before buying on ebay. standing room only is a 10 dollar ticket!!! good luck also try hammond stadium which is the twins park in fort myers they have a great park and they havent sold there tickets yet for spring training!!!
      "Excellence is doing common things in an uncommon fashion!!"

Trusted Trader= Duckydps (1), Acp003 (1), Mike D (1)

Comment

Certainly looks pricey, but here are some tickets, Evan:

http://www.teamonetickets.com/spring...g-tickets.html

OR

http://www.tickco.com/spring-training/red_sox.htm
        "Anything less would not have been worthy of me. Anything more would not have been possible." - Carl Yastrzemski

Comment

Ack!! It would be cheaper to lay on the beach in Acapulco for the week!! Thanks for looking those up, SS
          Last edited by EvanAparra; 01-07-2007, 02:29 PM.

Comment

How about AZ?

Has anyone thought about coming out to Arizona June 8th, 9th and 10th to see our beloved Sox take on the D-Backs in the beautiful domed and air conditioned ball park we have here?

RJ vs Dice-K! :gt I know I'm planning to go!!!

Here is some ticket info, in case you have an interest!

http://www.ticketsnow.com/MLB_Baseba...dback+baseball

Comment

Originally posted by EvanAparra
              Ack!! It would be cheaper to lay on the beach in Acapulco for the week!! Thanks for looking those up, SS

I hear you. I love how they say "sold at more than face value"...like we couldn't figure that out.

All depends on how desperate you are.
              "Anything less would not have been worthy of me. Anything more would not have been possible." - Carl Yastrzemski

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X