Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What moment at Fenway next year are you looking forward to the most?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What moment at Fenway next year are you looking forward to the most?

Simple yet difficult question, what moment at Fenway next year are you looking forward to the most?
    D-Mat's first start
    26.67%
    D-Mats first start against the Yankees
    26.67%
    First Red Sox-Yankees game at Fenway
    0.00%
    Trot Nixon returns
    0.00%
    Jon Lester makes first start since Cancer treatment
    20.00%
    Home Opener
    13.33%
    other (explain)
    13.33%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Williamsburg2599; 02-03-2007, 10:55 AM.

dave roberts return is probably what i'm looking forward to most, but Lester's return is pretty close, so i voted for that.

good list of options, for something that could have so many answers, just about all of the moments i'm most excited to see were there...

my top choices are, in this order more or less
    dave robert's return
    jon lester's return
    nixon's return
    matsuzaka's first start
    first yanks sox game
    matsuzaka's first start against the yanks.

i like returns of idols, in case you couldn't tell. my favorite moment this year, aside from david ortiz's season in general, was probably pedro's return.
    Gelatin Fernandalism

Comment

I'll have to say Dice-K's first start, Trot's return, and the first Yanks-Sox game.
      "He studied hitting like a broker studies the stock market, how a scribe studies the scriptures" - Carl Yastrzemski on Ted Williams

"The greatest clutch hitter in Red Sox history has done it again! Big Papi!" - Don Orsillo's call of Ortiz's walk-off single

Comment

i voted for Dice-K's first Yankee start...but i forgot about Nixon coming back with the Indians...that will be a good one. I trust the Fenway faithful will give a loud standing O for one of the hardest ball players around.

Comment

Other:

The July/August Sunday night Red Sox - Yankees game. It's always the perfect baseball moment: the warm New England summer weather, the electricity around the game, and Jon Miller's voice providing you with the play-by-play. You can either watch the action inside on the TV, or take a step outside and follow along on the radio. I don't know about you guys, but that's what Major League Baseball is all about to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Boston Boxer
            i voted for Dice-K's first Yankee start...but i forgot about Nixon coming back with the Indians...that will be a good one. I trust the Fenway faithful will give a loud standing O for one of the hardest ball players around.
            From what I hear about Nixon, the Indians are lucky to have him. I look forward to watching him play in '07.
            CLEVELAND INDIANS Central Division Champions

1920 1948 1954 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2001 2007

Comment

Originally posted by BoofBonser26
              From what I hear about Nixon, the Indians are lucky to have him. I look forward to watching him play in '07.
              Most definately. He'll play hard for you guys. Lucky to have him.
              Originally posted by Domenic
              The Yankees should see if Yogi Berra can still get behind the plate - he has ten World Series rings... he must be worth forty or fifty million a season.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X