Happy Birthday, FlashGordon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday, FlashGordon

Happy Birthday to one of our Moderators, FlashGordon. Hope it's a great one.
    Originally posted by Domenic
    The Yankees should see if Yogi Berra can still get behind the plate - he has ten World Series rings... he must be worth forty or fifty million a season.

Originally posted by Westlake
    Happy Birthday to one of our Moderators, FlashGordon. Hope it's a great one.
    Thank you. That is very kind of you. One nice thing about having a birthday in February--it syncs up nicely with Spring Training.

2007 World Series Champions
    The Boston Red Sox

Comment

Happy B-Day, Flash! Like you stated, just in time for the baseball events. Another one to remember this season being kicked off by yourself!
      Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
      Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
      THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
      Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

Happy Birthday and best wishes for many, many more!

Brownie31

Comment

Happy birthday! Seeing those players on the field must feel like a pretty good present, huh?
          --Annie
          Be civil to all, sociable to many, familiar with few, friend to one, enemy to none. -Benjamin Franklin, statesman, author, and inventor (1706-1790)
          Remember Yellowdog
          ABNY

Comment

Originally posted by VTSoxFan
            Happy birthday! Seeing those players on the field must feel like a pretty good present, huh?
            You just beat me to it, Annie. You even took my line.

Happy Birthday, Flash...the best present this year would be another championship!
            "Anything less would not have been worthy of me. Anything more would not have been possible." - Carl Yastrzemski

Comment

Happy belated birthday.

I say belated, because the topic was created on the 19th. I would have posted earlier, but nobody was replying, so I'm not sure this type of topic was allowed in the forum. I just thought everyone was ignoring it.

Comment

Happy Belated Birthday FlashGordon!

Comment

Happy Birthday again, FG.
                  Originally posted by Domenic
                  The Yankees should see if Yogi Berra can still get behind the plate - he has ten World Series rings... he must be worth forty or fifty million a season.

Comment

Happy Birthday Dr. Gordon.
                    "he probably used some performance enhancing drugs so he could do a better job on his report...i hear they make you gain weight" - Dr. Zizmor

"I thought it was interesting and yes a conversation piece. Next time I post a similar story I will close with the question "So, do you think either of them have used steroids?" so that I can make the topic truly relevant to discussions about today's game." - Eric Davis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqul1GyK7-g

Comment

Thank you very much. When I looked at the first post I thought there was something wrong with the date stamp. Then I remembered you posting this last year. Thanks for digging it up, Westlake.

And thank you, too, Chris.

2007 World Series Champions
                      The Boston Red Sox

Comment

Happy belated B-day Flash. :candle:
                        Click here to see my autographed 8x10 collection

Comment

Happy Birthday Flash.

Have a great day.

Comment

Happy Bday to Flash!!

This is only tangentially related, but...when Flash Gordon would enter Red Sox games, did the team play the Flash Gordon song by Queen??
                            "I throw him four wide ones, then try to pick him off first base." - Preacher Roe on pitching to Musial

Comment

Happy Birthday!!!

I hope you have a great day

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X