A Parody of Boston Dirt Dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Parody of Boston Dirt Dogs

I created this website that's a parody of the melancholy Boston Dirt Dogs website. Click Here. I'll be making frequent updates to it so continue to visit and support it if you hate Boston Dirt Dogs. Leave a comment and let me know what you guys think.

Originally posted by winningtheweapon
    I created this website that's a parody of the melancholy Boston Dirt Dogs website. Click Here. I'll be making frequent updates to it so continue to visit and support it if you hate Boston Dirt Dogs. Leave a comment and let me know what you guys think.

WTW--
    Works fine for me with IE, but just so you know, Netscape shows it as all HTML.
    "Anything less would not have been worthy of me. Anything more would not have been possible." - Carl Yastrzemski

Comment

Originally posted by SoxSon
      WTW--
      Works fine for me with IE, but just so you know, Netscape shows it as all HTML.
      That's probably because I left out the .html in the extension, but I only did that so Angelfire, the web host, didn't flood my page with ads.

Comment

It comes up as html for Firefox.
        Sooo how can I view it as it is meant to view?
        Click here to see my autographed 8x10 collection

Comment

Originally posted by winningtheweapon
          so continue to visit and support it if you hate Boston Dirt Dogs. Leave a comment and let me know what you guys think.
          Im guessing you hate the site because they critisize the team?

I think they take the criticism too far sometimes, but I think the site necessary to combat all the other 'worship the team, nothing they do is wrong' sites out there.
          Originally posted by Domenic
          The Yankees should see if Yogi Berra can still get behind the plate - he has ten World Series rings... he must be worth forty or fifty million a season.

Comment

Originally posted by AutographCollector
            It comes up as html for Firefox.
            Sooo how can I view it as it is meant to view?
            I'll edit it, and add the .html extension to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Westlake
              Im guessing you hate the site because they critisize the team?

I think they take the criticism too far sometimes, but I think the site necessary to combat all the other 'worship the team, nothing they do is wrong' sites out there.
              No, I'm the first one to critique anything bad about the team, and I have evidence to support it too. These guys have no foresight, and are the typical "Why did we let Damon gooooo?!?! Waaaaaah!" Pathetic. These guys are so ignorant that the first thing they criticize is a small chubby stomach from Matsuzaka which will probably be burned off come Opening Day. They were even all melancholy after they won the World Series, I mean come on, can't they celebrate for once in their lives? If they can't handle a parody of themselves then that's tough love. My site is out to combat the melancholy, into the mystical Boston media.

Comment

Ok, I added the .html extension. It should load now. Click Here.

Comment

The website has been updated today. The link to the page is in my signature. I'm also planning on creating a message board community to go along with this parody website. That should be up by tonight so stay tuned.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X