X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theyawkey
    gaijin sons of sam horn are not taking any new members

http://www.peskyspole.net is the best
    I've heard that's their policy the past 2 years, and that you must be recommended by a member in good standing to become a new member.

PM me if you'd like to discuss this though.
    Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
    Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
    THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
    Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

Sox Site

Originally posted by Aussie Matt
      Hey can anyone give me some good web sites for Red Sox and baseball news etc other than the standard mlb.com, usatoday and fox sports sites ????

living in Australia I need to get all my baseball news from the net rather than rely on any of the local media outlets...any good info would be great..

AussieMat

P.S

Vtsox, you might be right about pedro providing stability...burkett pitching 6 stron innings is nearly unheard of !!!
      Hello, Matt!!

I would be honored if you would use our site to track the Sox from Down Under:

http://www.fenwaynation.com

We try to be a one-stop Red Sox site: game summaries,media links, links to other Sox sites, stats, etc.

Enjoy!!!!

-Ernie

Comment

Yet another one

I have come across this site -- not news and notes, but essays and opinion:

http://www.bartlettpark.com

It's well worth a look, especially the articles by A. Knoefel Longest. I found it through www.theremyreport.com , which is amusing, too.
        --Annie
        Be civil to all, sociable to many, familiar with few, friend to one, enemy to none. -Benjamin Franklin, statesman, author, and inventor (1706-1790)
        Remember Yellowdog
        ABNY

Comment

Here is an excellent Red Sox fan site:

www.bornintoit.com

Great articles and lots of good photos, info and links about the Sox.

Check it out!!
          "Baseball is not a matter of life and death, but the Boston Red Sox are."
          -- Mike Barnicle

Read my thoughts about the Red Sox at:
          Bornintoit.com

September 11, 2001. Never forget. Ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Sashag
            bostondirtdogs.com
            Used to be a fan of bostondirtdogs.com until you see stuff like this:

http://www.bostonsportsmedia.com/archives/002706.php

Article stated that Nomar was on the juice and wouldn't accept a World Series ring. I love the Sox more than I love Nomar, but he's a good guy and his reputation shouldn't be tarnished by having his masculinity challenged by calling him "Mr. Hamm".

Silva, the blogger for bostondirtdogs, in my opinion, is lewd, politically partisan, and now inaccurate. I love baseball humor, even if it's considered distasteful. But with his legitmacy having been acquired by the Boston Herald, he I agree with the posted article that there be some standards of professionalism followed by legitimate reporters.

Comment

I gave up on bostondirtdogs a LONG time ago. Bitter, sarcastic, angry, inciteful, even hateful writing bout the team they profess to support? No thanks. They make Shaughnessy sound like Pollyanna. It's enough to gag a goat.
              --Annie
              Be civil to all, sociable to many, familiar with few, friend to one, enemy to none. -Benjamin Franklin, statesman, author, and inventor (1706-1790)
              Remember Yellowdog
              ABNY

Comment

A great website is www.bostondirtdogs.com

Comment

Another is www.bornintoit.com

Comment

Schedule & Results (1st half)
                    Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
                    Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
                    THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
                    Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

I've to say Boston has the most fansites out there, out of 35% of people I swapped links with, they're Red Sox affiliated.
                      Frank's Field of Dreams
                      "If I build it, you'll come."

Comment

Red Sox Nation
                        LETS GO RED SOX

Known as Teddy Ballgame elsewhere...

Comment

Originally posted by everycredit
                          Used to be a fan of bostondirtdogs.com until you see stuff like this:

http://www.bostonsportsmedia.com/archives/002706.php

Article stated that Nomar was on the juice and wouldn't accept a World Series ring. I love the Sox more than I love Nomar, but he's a good guy and his reputation shouldn't be tarnished by having his masculinity challenged by calling him "Mr. Hamm".

Silva, the blogger for bostondirtdogs, in my opinion, is lewd, politically partisan, and now inaccurate. I love baseball humor, even if it's considered distasteful. But with his legitmacy having been acquired by the Boston Herald, he I agree with the posted article that there be some standards of professionalism followed by legitimate reporters.

I think most of us are intelligent enough to disseminate truth from fiction.
                          "I think about baseball when I wake up in the morning. I think about it all day and I dream about it at night. The only time I don't think about it is when I'm playing it."
                          Carl Yastrzemski

Comment

Check out all the sox headlines in one place ...

www.stillringing.com/redsoxtoolbar/

Comment

Help us (Baseball Fever) help you.

This is a Boston Red Sox News feed. It is active which means I can pull news feeds from hundreds upon hundreds of sources and integrate them into that page so you can have a single page with all kinds of news feeds at your fingertips. Just point out RSS feeds and we'll put in the links which makes it easy to have a single bookmarked page that allows you to surf out and get the news you want from countless other pages...

We have one of these for all teams and a general MLB Baseball News one as well...

Sean

Comment

Thank you, Sean! that's great!
                                --Annie
                                Remember Yellowdog
                                ABNY

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X