X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rennie Stennett
    replied
    Papi's Pizza

While attending a hockey game, up in Everett I found this gem of a pizza joint.

http://www.northsounddining.com/inde...rreview&id=836

Great pizza and cheese steaks. Owned by a big Red Sox fan, who is from Boston. They offer in person updates of Red Sox games, but sorry no internet updates, which is what this thread is all about.

Leave a comment:

• monty
    replied
    www.sports-heaven.com

news on mostly the redsox..but all other sports and teams as well.

Leave a comment:

• Eugenious
    replied
    websites!

www.baseballprospectus.com
    www.thehardballtimes.com
    and my personal favorite www.bravesoxtalk.com

Leave a comment:

• Williamsburg2599
    replied
    Originally posted by Mattingly
    This one seemed cute, has tons of good links, including history, and one cute drawing:

http://www.fenwaynation.com/

Ouch,I hate to be the pitcher then

Leave a comment:

• VTSoxFan
    replied
    Thank you, Sean! that's great!

Leave a comment:

• webmaster
    replied
    Help us (Baseball Fever) help you.

This is a Boston Red Sox News feed. It is active which means I can pull news feeds from hundreds upon hundreds of sources and integrate them into that page so you can have a single page with all kinds of news feeds at your fingertips. Just point out RSS feeds and we'll put in the links which makes it easy to have a single bookmarked page that allows you to surf out and get the news you want from countless other pages...

We have one of these for all teams and a general MLB Baseball News one as well...

Sean

Leave a comment:

• jobrown5vt
    replied
    Check out all the sox headlines in one place ...

www.stillringing.com/redsoxtoolbar/

Leave a comment:

• runningshoes
    replied
    Originally posted by everycredit
    Used to be a fan of bostondirtdogs.com until you see stuff like this:

http://www.bostonsportsmedia.com/archives/002706.php

Article stated that Nomar was on the juice and wouldn't accept a World Series ring. I love the Sox more than I love Nomar, but he's a good guy and his reputation shouldn't be tarnished by having his masculinity challenged by calling him "Mr. Hamm".

Silva, the blogger for bostondirtdogs, in my opinion, is lewd, politically partisan, and now inaccurate. I love baseball humor, even if it's considered distasteful. But with his legitmacy having been acquired by the Boston Herald, he I agree with the posted article that there be some standards of professionalism followed by legitimate reporters.

I think most of us are intelligent enough to disseminate truth from fiction.

Leave a comment:

• NCSoxfan
    replied
    Red Sox Nation

Leave a comment:

• Ichiro51
    replied
    I've to say Boston has the most fansites out there, out of 35% of people I swapped links with, they're Red Sox affiliated.

Leave a comment:

• Mattingly
    replied
    Schedule & Results (1st half)

Leave a comment:

• BigDMan23
    replied
    Another is www.bornintoit.com

Leave a comment:

• BigDMan23
    replied
    A great website is www.bostondirtdogs.com

Leave a comment:

• VTSoxFan
    replied
    I gave up on bostondirtdogs a LONG time ago. Bitter, sarcastic, angry, inciteful, even hateful writing bout the team they profess to support? No thanks. They make Shaughnessy sound like Pollyanna. It's enough to gag a goat.

Leave a comment:

• everycredit
    replied
    Originally posted by Sashag
    bostondirtdogs.com
    Used to be a fan of bostondirtdogs.com until you see stuff like this:

http://www.bostonsportsmedia.com/archives/002706.php

Article stated that Nomar was on the juice and wouldn't accept a World Series ring. I love the Sox more than I love Nomar, but he's a good guy and his reputation shouldn't be tarnished by having his masculinity challenged by calling him "Mr. Hamm".

Silva, the blogger for bostondirtdogs, in my opinion, is lewd, politically partisan, and now inaccurate. I love baseball humor, even if it's considered distasteful. But with his legitmacy having been acquired by the Boston Herald, he I agree with the posted article that there be some standards of professionalism followed by legitimate reporters.

Leave a comment:

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X