Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 ALCS Celebration

On the field...

.....and to continue the celebration, the AP is reporting this morning....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21412382/

c.

Comment

BTW, should the SOX bring KEVIN MILLAR along to Colorado, just as a "good luck" piece?

What do ya think?

c.

Comment

Players and family/friends...

The Schillings

Papi and his wife Tiffany

Varitec and daughter

Youk and his girlfriend Enza Sambataro

Jon and wife Ashley

Manny and his son, Manny Delcarmen III

Dice-K and Okajima w/ translator Jeff Yamaguchi

Comment

In the clubhouse...

Comment

GO SOX!! i wonder how Ryan Garkos champange tasted hahah

Comment

Thanks, Dirt Dog. Do you have any more pictures of Youk and his girl friend? Or actually, any of his girl friend alone - he doesn't have to be there because we already know what he looks like.

She looks pretty nice.

I'm amazed that you were able to take so many great pictures without getting yourself doused with champagne.

Comment

Originally posted by DODGER DEB View Post
                BTW, should the SOX bring KEVIN MILLAR along to Colorado, just as a "good luck" piece?

What do ya think?

c.
                I think that he'll show up on his own in the hopes of getting more camera time after being forgotten by most baseball fans while playing in Baltimore.
                I do wish that we could borrow him for Yanks series so he could draw walks off Rivera. And, we'd need Roberts to pinch run, of course.
                "I throw him four wide ones, then try to pick him off first base." - Preacher Roe on pitching to Musial

Comment

The surreal comic value of Papelbon's post game dance celebrations is off the charts. Absolutely hilarious.
                  Last edited by Senor Octobre; 10-22-2007, 01:07 PM.
                  "Hitting is better than sex." - Reggie Jackson, Esquire (March 1, 1978)

Comment

Originally posted by Senor Octobre View Post
                    The surreal comic value of Papelbon's post game dance celebrations are off the charts. Absolutely hilarious.
                    Video:
                    http://www.boston.com/partners/world...ontinuous=true

Comment

Way to go Sox! My Cards won last year, but the BoSox are my second baseball love. May 2007 be another WS victory!

Comment

Originally posted by GOSOX0045 View Post
                        GO SOX!! i wonder how Ryan Garkos champange tasted hahah
                        I'm sure it's "So good, So good, So good!".

Originally posted by DickZ View Post
                        Do you have any more pictures of Youk and his girl friend? Or actually, any of his girl friend alone. She looks pretty nice.
                        I don't know if Enza wants me to post them. Her name is Enza Sambataro. She use to date Ben Affleck. Just go to Yahoo or Google for more, but's here's a couple of more. Sorry, Youk is want to out of the way.

Originally posted by DickZ View Post
                        I'm amazed that you were able to take so many great pictures without getting yourself doused with champagne.
                        I didn't stay dry, but got soaked. It was really fun to be in there and out on the field. Getting those special press passes really help.

Comment

Don't forget...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X