Keep Those Baserunners Moving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep Those Baserunners Moving

I see that Taco Bell is offering everybody in the country a free taco if anybody steals a base during the World Series. I wonder if that startling development will affect whether or not Coco gets much playing time, because he’s one of our better base stealers. Now before you figure you can stop buying food for the entire duration of the World Series because you can just live off of tacos, I should warn you that each person only gets ONE free taco for the entire series. Taco Bell doesn’t say how they will know which people in the line have already gotten their free taco, and which ones haven't.

I for one am certainly ready to stand in line for three hours at Taco Bell to get a 77-cent taco for free.

I heard that you get a choice of floor sweepings, Drano, or discarded food preparation gloves for the filling of your free taco. Salmonella and Campylobacter are standard, of course, as with all their tacos.
    "I throw him four wide ones, then try to pick him off first base." - Preacher Roe on pitching to Musial

Comment

Originally posted by hellborn View Post
      I heard that you get a choice of floor sweepings, Drano, or discarded food preparation gloves for the filling of your free taco. Salmonella and Campylobacter are standard, of course, as with all their tacos.
      As often happens here, hellborn has solved the case. That is how Taco Bell will know which people in line for free tacos have already had their quota, and which ones haven't.

The ones who have already gotten their free taco will be retching in the line. Then when they get to the head of the line, someone will tell them 'No taco for you!!'

Comment

That is the only way Dave Robert's steal could of been sweeter.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X