Rookies Rock the Rockies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rookies Rock the Rockies

Former Sea Dogs unite in 4 hours and 19 mins of game 3 of the World Series. Longest World Series game ever. Rockies fought their tails off but in the end the rookies bailed Boston out as they have been since the Indians/Red Sox 3-1 in the playoffs until present. Just goes to show that not every championship has to be built off of big cubans steroids or experience.

Dustin Pedroia proved he wasn't just a one time thing with his average rising and coming through on clutch hits. As did Elsburry.

Phenom closer J. Papelbon continues his amazing post season era and stops the Rockies.
    Last edited by Gen Cobra; 10-27-2007, 10:52 PM.

[QUOTE=Gen Cobra;1036230]Former Sea Dogs unite in 4 hours and 19 mins of game 3 of the World Series. Longest World Series game ever. QUOTE]

Alright Gen, not to be rude, but I'm correcting you again. At 4 hours and 19 minutes, this was the longest 9 INNING GAME in WS history. Check your facts a little. It's a pet peave of mine when people get things wrong, and I i've already corrected 3 different posts in the last 5 minutes.

Comment

[QUOTE=Jager;1036264]
      Originally posted by Gen Cobra View Post
      Former Sea Dogs unite in 4 hours and 19 mins of game 3 of the World Series. Longest World Series game ever. QUOTE]

Alright Gen, not to be rude, but I'm correcting you again. At 4 hours and 19 minutes, this was the longest 9 INNING GAME in WS history. Check your facts a little. It's a pet peave of mine when people get things wrong, and I i've already corrected 3 different posts in the last 5 minutes.

I quoted it exactly as Fox said it.

Comment

[QUOTE=Gen Cobra;1036269]
        Originally posted by Jager View Post

I quoted it exactly as Fox said it.

Ah, there's the problem. Anytime you hear something from someone like Joe Buck, don't quote it as fact. I heard literally about a dozen quotes from those announcers last night that were close to true, but not quite right.

Comment

Originally posted by Jager View Post
          Ah, there's the problem. Anytime you hear something from someone like Joe Buck, don't quote it as fact. I heard literally about a dozen quotes from those announcers last night that were close to true, but not quite right.

:radio If only Buck was as smart as his counterpart here.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X