No announcement yet.

The List of Sox players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's plenty of existing threads for the Santana deal, but Smith is well on his way to getting nothing at all for Santana.

Comment

Originally posted by Westlake View Post
      The list BB put out there was completely false, so it shouldn't bring any suspicion whatsoever. But, to each his own i guess.
      Westlake, you dont know what you are talking about. The list i provided was a list of Sox players, past and present, that were part of the Mitchell investigation. These folks on my list were interviewed by the team of folks part of the Mitchell team. They were interviewed for many reasons. they either were linked to PEDs or steroids because their was proof they were doing them i.e. shipments in their name, cancelled checks, perscriptions for them etc. or they new about who was doing them, played with the person link and so on. All these players on my list were part of the investigation...but not all were doing steroids/PEDs.

Comment

Originally posted by Boston Boxer View Post
        Westlake, you dont know what you are talking about. The list i provided was a list of Sox players, past and present, that were part of the Mitchell investigation. These folks on my list were interviewed by the team of folks part of the Mitchell team. They were interviewed for many reasons. they either were linked to PEDs or steroids because their was proof they were doing them i.e. shipments in their name, cancelled checks, perscriptions for them etc. or they new about who was doing them, played with the person link and so on. All these players on my list were part of the investigation...but not all were doing steroids/PEDs.
        Your list included a number of current players though, and the only currente players interviewed by Mitchell's staff seem to be Jason Giambi and Frank Thomas.

Comment

BB, I meant it was false in the way everyone was thinking that all these players took steroids... of course everyone is going to think these guys were on roids if you dont say otherwise.

If what Boston Boxer is saying is true can anyone else show me where Jason Varitek was mentioned in the Mitchell Report at all?
          Originally posted by Domenic
          The Yankees should see if Yogi Berra can still get behind the plate - he has ten World Series rings... he must be worth forty or fifty million a season.

Comment

BB, I meant it was false in the way everyone was thinking that all these players took steroids
            ah, understood

Comment

BB, I meant it was false in the way everyone was thinking that all these players took steroids... of course everyone is going to think these guys were on roids if you dont say otherwise.
              That is kind of what has happened with the Mitchell report anyway. As soon as it was released it was being scanned for names without regard for context. I think the real conclusions and allegations of the report won't be discussed until after the holidays. Until then there's just going to be a lot of finger pointing based upon whose name appears in print.

2007 World Series Champions
              The Boston Red Sox

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X