Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Lust List -- who do you want to see in Boston?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i'd love to see miguel tejada or jose reyes throw on a sox cap at short.
    it'd be nice if we could get our hands on someone like glavine,oswalt, i wouldn't mind seeing erik bedard pitch for us.
    if we would finally pull the cash out of our pockets for torii hunter we'd be unstoppable

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisLDuncan View Post
      Helton over Phat Albert or Ryan Howard? Anyways the players I'd like to see in Boston are:

C: Wil Nieves
      1B: Doug Meincavitez
      2B: Tony Womack
      3B: Cesar Izturis
      SS: David Eckstein
      LF: Reggie Willits
      CF: Juan Pierre
      RF: Mark Tehan
      DH: Nick Punto

Rotation:
      SP: Kyle Loshe
      SP: Carlos Silva
      SP: Orlando Hernandez
      SP: Daniel Cabrera
      SP: Jeff Karstens
      are you shitting me?LOL that certainly is an all-crap list, though juan pierre can run like a SOB

Comment

Originally posted by JerseySoxFan19 View Post
        well i'd love to see miguel tejada or jose reyes throw on a sox cap at short.
        it'd be nice if we could get our hands on someone like glavine,oswalt, i wouldn't mind seeing erik bedard pitch for us.
        if we would finally pull the cash out of our pockets for torii hunter we'd be unstoppable

I have to say that half of the players you listed aren't very good at this point. lol. Tejada is clearly on the downside of his career, and is already losing his power. Glavines career is almost over, and he's realistically not any better than the 5 guys we have slotted to start for us. Torii Hunter is absolute garbage IMO. He's WAY overpriced, and frankly just not that good a player.

BTW, we don't really swear on this forum, so you next posts should refrain from that.

Comment

Originally posted by Jager View Post
          I have to say that half of the players you listed aren't very good at this point. lol. Tejada is clearly on the downside of his career, and is already losing his power. Glavines career is almost over, and he's realistically not any better than the 5 guys we have slotted to start for us. Torii Hunter is absolute garbage IMO. He's WAY overpriced, and frankly just not that good a player.

BTW, we don't really swear on this forum, so you next posts should refrain from that.
          i didn't swear? oh never mind i know what you're talkin' about srry

Comment

Originally posted by JerseySoxFan19 View Post
            are you shitting me?LOL that certainly is an all-crap list, though juan pierre can run like a SOB
            I would love to see that team in Boston.
            "he probably used some performance enhancing drugs so he could do a better job on his report...i hear they make you gain weight" - Dr. Zizmor

"I thought it was interesting and yes a conversation piece. Next time I post a similar story I will close with the question "So, do you think either of them have used steroids?" so that I can make the topic truly relevant to discussions about today's game." - Eric Davis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqul1GyK7-g

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X