Comment

• Originally posted by Imgran View Post
      Whoa... devil squared.
      and he's not even a yankees fan

Comment

• Originally posted by JerseySoxFan19 View Post
        and he's not even a yankees fan
        I believe ChrisLDuncan is a Yankee fan.

Moving along, I agree with you, Westlake. A little fat is not a big deal. We can worry about Beckett when he's coming into camp looking like Colon or Sabathia. Even then, if he's still effective, like Sabathia is, then I do not mind if he's pudgy. Beckett is not a stick figure, but he's not made out of complete muscles either. I am sure this not a big deal. Just writing a story for the sake of writing a story. Not much else to do until the season starts.

Comment

• Actually...also Imgran I recommend that you take high school algebra again.
          "he probably used some performance enhancing drugs so he could do a better job on his report...i hear they make you gain weight" - Dr. Zizmor

"I thought it was interesting and yes a conversation piece. Next time I post a similar story I will close with the question "So, do you think either of them have used steroids?" so that I can make the topic truly relevant to discussions about today's game." - Eric Davis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqul1GyK7-g

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisLDuncan View Post
            Actually...also Imgran I recommend that you take high school algebra again.
            Actually...algebra isn't necessary. Remedial math is all you need to find out what 666^2 equals.

2007 World Series Champions
            The Boston Red Sox

Comment

• Spending that much time on a throwaway line is a pretty good indication of how you got so many posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imgran View Post
                Spending that much time on a throwaway line is a pretty good indication of how you got so many posts.
                Actually I was unable to post for a while, the site just took forever to load, despite me being signed in, mods: WTF? It seems better now.
                "he probably used some performance enhancing drugs so he could do a better job on his report...i hear they make you gain weight" - Dr. Zizmor

"I thought it was interesting and yes a conversation piece. Next time I post a similar story I will close with the question "So, do you think either of them have used steroids?" so that I can make the topic truly relevant to discussions about today's game." - Eric Davis

Comment

• Nero . . . Evil Empire . . . the numerology fits. . . .

"Et tu, Pettite?"

--J. "666 is No Longer Alone!" D.

Comment

• The planets are aligning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evangelion View Post
                      I believe ChrisLDuncan is a Yankee fan.

Moving along, I agree with you, Westlake. A little fat is not a big deal. We can worry about Beckett when he's coming into camp looking like Colon or Sabathia. Even then, if he's still effective, like Sabathia is, then I do not mind if he's pudgy. Beckett is not a stick figure, but he's not made out of complete muscles either. I am sure this not a big deal. Just writing a story for the sake of writing a story. Not much else to do until the season starts.
                      oh, he never indicated in his posts since i've been here.
                      and yes a little meat on your bones isn't that bad. look at dave wells he was the 2nd coming of jon goodman and he did pretty well for himself. (although his skills were gone by tyhe time we got him)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X