Beckett is having a problem with his back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lester and Wakefield.
    "he probably used some performance enhancing drugs so he could do a better job on his report...i hear they make you gain weight" - Dr. Zizmor

"I thought it was interesting and yes a conversation piece. Next time I post a similar story I will close with the question "So, do you think either of them have used steroids?" so that I can make the topic truly relevant to discussions about today's game." - Eric Davis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqul1GyK7-g

Comment

whadda 'bout dice-k. he's from japan and i'd think he'd come up big seeing what the situations like.

Comment

Originally posted by JerseySoxFan19 View Post
        whadda 'bout dice-k. he's from japan and i'd think he'd come up big seeing what the situations like.
        He's already slotted for the 2nd game, he should be pushed up to the first game and one of the rookies taking the second game.
        Best posts ever:
        Originally posted by nymdan
        Too... much... math... head... hurts...
        Originally posted by RuthMayBond
        I understand, I lost all my marbles years ago

Comment

that works. i'd like to see lester pitch in japan. is it official that josh is gonna miss the start or just speculation?

Comment

Originally posted by Imgran View Post
            So who starts in Japan now? No way Beckett's back from this if it's any kind of serious.
            I heard its Lester and Buckholz. Beckett is staying home because of the creaky back, and Dice-K's wife is expecting a child, so he is staying back in the US as well. I heard this today on Mike & the Mad Dog.
            sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X