Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NightHawks2007
    replied
    Best bet would be calling NESN (assuming they carried the game in Boston) or calling FSN Detroit. MLB.com downloads might have it available.

Leave a comment:

• NineWorldSeries
    replied
    Originally posted by AutographCollector View Post
    Hi Ruth,
    The best that I can tell you is to go to www.mlb.com and pay for their subscription service. Go to the archived games section, and go back to that date. I am not sure if you can save it to your computers hard drive or not. BUT it's worth a shot.
    I believe that the archived games are only available for the last two years (2006/2007), unfortunately. Those are the only ones that show up for me; I have a Gameday Audio subscription.

Leave a comment:

• JerseySoxFan19
    replied
    Good luck finding your game.

Leave a comment:

• rar1234
    replied
    Thanks!

Both of you have pointed me in good directions. Your help is most appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• Jager
    replied
    Maybe try calling Detroit's local sports station (I don't know what it is), and ask them if you can buy a copy of the game on DVD. Many times they will sell those types of things.

Leave a comment:

• AutographCollector
    replied
    Originally posted by rar1234 View Post
    I'm a photographer (usually high school/college level) and had the pleasure of shooting a Red Sox game several years ago (next to Detroit dugout). I've been kicking myself all this time for not putting the game onto dvd as a keepsake of the day.

I know it's a total long shot but if there's any chance someone has a copy of a
    Red Sox home game against Detroit dated 8-29-04, I would be happy to buy a copy or pay you for your trouble.

Or if anyone can point me in a good direction to find it ... well, again, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks, Ruth
    Hi Ruth,
    The best that I can tell you is to go to www.mlb.com and pay for their subscription service. Go to the archived games section, and go back to that date. I am not sure if you can save it to your computers hard drive or not. BUT it's worth a shot.

Leave a comment:

• rar1234
    started a topic Here's a long shot ... Red Sox v Detroit game 8-29-04

Here's a long shot ... Red Sox v Detroit game 8-29-04

I'm a photographer (usually high school/college level) and had the pleasure of shooting a Red Sox game several years ago (next to Detroit dugout). I've been kicking myself all this time for not putting the game onto dvd as a keepsake of the day.

I know it's a total long shot but if there's any chance someone has a copy of a
    Red Sox home game against Detroit dated 8-29-04, I would be happy to buy a copy or pay you for your trouble.

Or if anyone can point me in a good direction to find it ... well, again, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks, Ruth

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X