Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulations to Dice-K - It's a Boy!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Congratulations to Dice-K - It's a Boy!

    The early arrival of the newest Matsuzaka means that Dice-K might actually make the trip to Japan and start in the season opener. Maybe now Beckett's back will miraculously heal.

    2007 World Series Champions
    The Boston Red Sox


  • #2
    Something major off his mind, now he can focus on the season ahead.
    Best posts ever:
    Originally posted by nymdan
    Too... much... math... head... hurts...
    Originally posted by RuthMayBond
    I understand, I lost all my marbles years ago

    Comment


    • #3
      The Sox have officaly taken Beckett off the roster for Japan.
      Trusted traders list-
      Mike D. Rockhound, MadHatter

      2007 PawSox Dunkin Donuts set: 24/30.

      Still need: Kevin Cash, Jacoby Ellsbury, George Kottaras, Jon Lester, Brandon Moss and Ed Rogers.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by FlashGordon View Post
        The early arrival of the newest Matsuzaka means that Dice-K might actually make the trip to Japan and start in the season opener. Maybe now Beckett's back will miraculously heal.
        I will send the little kid a toddler Yankee jersey as a gift.

        Comment


        • #5
          I heard Matsuzaka's baby is a "player to be named later", is that right? Don't people usually have names ready? Hell, I mean you have 9 months to pick one. lol.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Jager View Post
            I heard Matsuzaka's baby is a "player to be named later", is that right? Don't people usually have names ready? Hell, I mean you have 9 months to pick one. lol.
            Maybe that is part of the Japanese culture.

            Comment


            • #7
              Maybe they'll name him Bob. lol. That would be awesome to me. lol. Bob Matsuzaka.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Yankeebiscuitfan View Post
                Maybe that is part of the Japanese culture.
                I know some Asian cultures delay giving names. The media covered the delay of 100 days in naming Pandas as per CHinese custom. Not to compare the two, but I wouldnt be surprised if the Matzusaka's stay mum for a bit.

                I'm happy for him and glad that he will be pitching in Japan. The Japanese should have a chance to see their native son return on the current WS Champion team. And, of course, Dice-K should have the chance to bask in that at the Tokyo Dome.
                2008

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by riredsox View Post
                  The Sox have officaly taken Beckett off the roster for Japan.
                  I was actually referring to Beckett's fear that he would be forced to travel. Now that he knows he won't have to make the trip...surprise...he is recovering nicely.

                  2007 World Series Champions
                  The Boston Red Sox

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Congratulations, great news.

                    Comment

                    Ad Widget

                    Collapse
                    Working...
                    X