Clear All

• Bosoxd212
    replied
    Congratulations, great news.

Leave a comment:

• FlashGordon
    replied
    Originally posted by riredsox View Post
    The Sox have officaly taken Beckett off the roster for Japan.
    I was actually referring to Beckett's fear that he would be forced to travel. Now that he knows he won't have to make the trip...surprise...he is recovering nicely.

Leave a comment:

• sharrock
    replied
    Originally posted by Yankeebiscuitfan View Post
    Maybe that is part of the Japanese culture.
    I know some Asian cultures delay giving names. The media covered the delay of 100 days in naming Pandas as per CHinese custom. Not to compare the two, but I wouldnt be surprised if the Matzusaka's stay mum for a bit.

I'm happy for him and glad that he will be pitching in Japan. The Japanese should have a chance to see their native son return on the current WS Champion team. And, of course, Dice-K should have the chance to bask in that at the Tokyo Dome.

Leave a comment:

• Jager
    replied
    Maybe they'll name him Bob. lol. That would be awesome to me. lol. Bob Matsuzaka.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Jager View Post
    I heard Matsuzaka's baby is a "player to be named later", is that right? Don't people usually have names ready? Hell, I mean you have 9 months to pick one. lol.
    Maybe that is part of the Japanese culture.

Leave a comment:

• Jager
    replied
    I heard Matsuzaka's baby is a "player to be named later", is that right? Don't people usually have names ready? Hell, I mean you have 9 months to pick one. lol.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by FlashGordon View Post
    The early arrival of the newest Matsuzaka means that Dice-K might actually make the trip to Japan and start in the season opener. Maybe now Beckett's back will miraculously heal.
    I will send the little kid a toddler Yankee jersey as a gift.

Leave a comment:

• riredsox
    replied
    The Sox have officaly taken Beckett off the roster for Japan.

Leave a comment:

• efin98
    replied
    Something major off his mind, now he can focus on the season ahead.

Leave a comment:

• FlashGordon
    started a topic Congratulations to Dice-K - It's a Boy!

Congratulations to Dice-K - It's a Boy!

The early arrival of the newest Matsuzaka means that Dice-K might actually make the trip to Japan and start in the season opener. Maybe now Beckett's back will miraculously heal.

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X