No announcement yet.

Hawk attacks girl at Red Sox game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys are correct. It did have a mouse or mole in it's beak. I found it funny that NESN kept the camera on the hawk even though it's carrying it's "meal" off to be eaten.

Comment

Originally posted by Evangelion View Post
      You guys are correct. It did have a mouse or mole in it's beak. I found it funny that NESN kept the camera on the hawk even though it's carrying it's "meal" off to be eaten.
      It's nature, it's not different than us eating hot dogs or hamburgers. Besides it is one less rodent running around the bowels of the stadium, I doubt many people will lose sleep over that.

Unless I am mistaken she dropped a mouse over near the bleachers, almost looked like it was over the visitor bullpen too- guess she is getting her aim right for the Yankees series!!!
      Last edited by efin98; 04-08-2008, 09:14 PM.
      Best posts ever:
      Originally posted by nymdan
      Too... much... math... head... hurts...
      Originally posted by RuthMayBond
      I understand, I lost all my marbles years ago

Comment

Hey!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Jager View Post
        They said she only had one small scratch, so she got off pretty lucky. That would definitely be a cool story to tell. It just goes to show that the Yank/Sox rivalry is going strong. Even the hawk is attacking people it things are a Yankee. Alexa Rodriguez. lol. I bet she even had the purse too. lmao.
        ARod IS NOT A FEMALE, HE IS A POOR SPORT. AS A FEMALE BBFr I STRONGLY OBJECT TO THAT---THAT---
        being thought of as a female. Poor girl, what were her parents thinking?

Let's have no more talk of ARod and purses. Geesh.
        Varitek=Future Red Sox Manager
        Boston Boxer - a Real Hero

Comment

I was simply referring to ARod slapping the ball out of Arroyo's hand, and then someone photoshopped Arod with a hat and purse. lol.

Anyway, Curious... You're a female... How you doin'.

Comment

And what is all this getting along business?

The Hawk is a good MOM, she's feeding her kids, so when the Y's come to down, she'll have plenty of rats,mice and moles to feed her nestlings. Unless the moles hide underground in Kansas because of shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Jager View Post
              I was simply referring to ARod slapping the ball out of Arroyo's hand, and then someone photoshopped Arod with a hat and purse. lol.

Anyway, Curious... You're a female... How you doin'.
              Enjoying Y vs Kansas, and some pitcher with an ERA OF 23 vs KANSAS
              Last edited by CuriousBoston; 04-09-2008, 05:50 PM. Reason: cORRECTION:YANKEE PITCHER WITH 23 ERA

Comment

Originally posted by CuriousBoston View Post
                The Hawk is a good MOM, she's feeding her kids, so when the Y's come to down, she'll have plenty of rats,mice and moles to feed her nestlings. Unless the moles hide underground in Kansas because of shame.
                Unfortunately she won't be a mother this year, her egg wasn't going to hatch...but she ain't leaving yet- in fact she is building a second nest up there with the intent of staying all summer!
                Best posts ever:
                Originally posted by nymdan
                Too... much... math... head... hurts...
                Originally posted by RuthMayBond
                I understand, I lost all my marbles years ago

Comment

So it wasn't my imagination:

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/re...ome&position=1

Comment

Oh, so THAT's what happened to the squirrel living on the Yankee Stadium foul pole.
                    "They put me in the Hall of Fame? They must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel!"
                    -Eppa Rixey, upon learning of his induction to the Baseball Hall of Fame.

Motafy (MO-ta-fy) vt. -fied, -fying 1. For a pitcher to melt down in a big game situation; to become like Guillermo Mota. 2. The transformation of a good pitcher into one of Guillermo Mota's caliber.

Comment

Want to trade the Fenway hawk for 25 Comerica Park Seagulls!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X