NY vs. Boston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NY vs. Boston

My kids are doing a school project to learn about baseball fans and the rivalry between NY and Boston.

I have created an online survey for them and I'm hoping to get some people to take a minute to fill it out.

The link is here... http://www.nyboston.info/twins.htm

Thanks for your help and please be patient with the speed of the site it maybe slow.

Let me know what you think as well.

Thanks all.

Hey, I'm sorry Big Rob, I was filling out your survey, but I refuse to look like a complete moron. I'm a baseball fan. Please don't insult my intelligence by asking a bunch of baseball questions to find out if I'm a Yankees fan or Sox fan, and then proceed to ask me BS like which TWIN is smarter. They are twins. They look the same, and I have no way of knowing which of the two is smarter, nicer, or knows more about baseball. Please don't insult my intelligence by asking such stupid questions. I understand you are trying to help the kids out, but lets be serious here. If anyone answers those questions it's only because they are playing along. I'm a huge Red Sox fan, but I'm not so stupid that it makes me differentiate between two twins because of a jersey they have on. I'm a baseball fan, not an idiot.

Comment

Not to mention that perhaps kids should do their own science projects. Just a thought.

Comment

Why would anyone think someone is less intelligent for being a Red Sox, Yankees or Mets fan?
        Last edited by Matt1901; 04-18-2008, 08:52 AM.

Comment

I'm sorry but that survey was a joke. If you turn in those questions for a school project your son is more than likely to get a bad grade
          Check out My Sox site > http://thirdbasesaloon.freeforums.org
          http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/h...3rdbasesig.jpg

Comment

too trippy

wow your website is GliTcHy...

it didn't display options
            Jimmy Carter is a waste of skin

Comment

low

Originally posted by ROYAL ROOTERS View Post
              I'm sorry but that survey was a joke. If you turn in those questions for a school project your son is more than likely to get a bad grade
              that's low. but it is true.
              Jimmy Carter is a waste of skin

Comment

I don't know how old your children are..

but they should be doing their own work. This is a classic test, that perhaps could have been assigned by a teacher, but very unlikely to work here. There are several other classic psycological tests...how can you believe that this baseball site, with the level of interest and knowledge of baseball, would go for this garbage?

Or was that the test itself?
                Varitek=Future Red Sox Manager
                Boston Boxer - a Real Hero

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X