Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday to....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Happy Birthday to....

    Westlake

    Congratulations man!

    I hope you have a great day, with many happy returns.

  • #2
    Thanks Chris. Haha, it wasn't my birthay on this continent when you posted it -- works well enough though.
    Originally posted by Domenic
    The Yankees should see if Yogi Berra can still get behind the plate - he has ten World Series rings... he must be worth forty or fifty million a season.

    Comment


    • #3
      Happy birthday to a fellow Red Sox fan and poster on the forum.

      Comment


      • #4
        Happy Birthday, fellow Sox fan. :cap:
        "I think about baseball when I wake up in the morning. I think about it all day and I dream about it at night. The only time I don't think about it is when I'm playing it."
        Carl Yastrzemski

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Yankeebiscuitfan View Post
          Westlake

          Congratulations man!

          I hope you have a great day, with many happy returns.


          Hey, Happy Birthday Westlake. It's my GF's birthday today as well. Good thing I remembered that huh? lol. Would have been in trouble if not.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Jager View Post
            Hey, Happy Birthday Westlake. It's my GF's birthday today as well. Good thing I remembered that huh? lol. Would have been in trouble if not.
            Mine too. She steals my bday thunder.
            Originally posted by Domenic
            The Yankees should see if Yogi Berra can still get behind the plate - he has ten World Series rings... he must be worth forty or fifty million a season.

            Comment


            • #7
              Westlake, nice sig. Passan is a younger, more internet savvy Skip Bayless. But apparently Gordon Edes is leaving the Globe to move to Yahoo Sports.

              Oh, and for your birthday I gave you this brief thread hijack.
              2008

              Comment


              • #8
                Happy birthday, Westlake! I hope the Sox can give you a really good win for a present!
                --Annie
                Be civil to all, sociable to many, familiar with few, friend to one, enemy to none. -Benjamin Franklin, statesman, author, and inventor (1706-1790)
                Remember Yellowdog
                ABNY

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by VTSoxFan View Post
                  Happy birthday, Westlake! I hope the Sox can give you a really good win for a present!
                  You can't wish for the stars Annie. He has got our best wishes, that is more than enough!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by VTSoxFan View Post
                    Happy birthday, Westlake! I hope the Sox can give you a really good win for a present!
                    Don't forget a Yankees' loss to go with a win by the Red Sox.

                    Enjoy your birthday Westlake.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Westlake View Post
                      Mine too. She steals my bday thunder.

                      Uh oh Westlake, Our girls have the same BDay. What's her name? lol. I hope we're not getting played. haha.

                      Comment

                      Ad Widget

                      Collapse
                      Working...
                      X