Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn It!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Damn It!!!

    Manny Ramirez is reportedly retiring now!!! WTF? Where does this leave the Red Sox now? Wily Mo will take over Manny's spot, but he is NOW WHERE near Manny's level. I can't believe this. :grouchy

    http://bostondirtdogs.boston.com/Hea...ing_ret_1.html
    Back to being underdogs

  • #2
    you sure this aint some april fools joke.
    go sox.

    Pigskin-Fever

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by yankeekiller34BigPapi
      Manny Ramirez is reportedly retiring now!!! WTF? Where does this leave the Red Sox now? Wily Mo will take over Manny's spot, but he is NOW WHERE near Manny's level. I can't believe this. :grouchy

      http://bostondirtdogs.boston.com/Hea...ing_ret_1.html
      YK34, before you have a heart attack.... read the last line in the story:

      ... Oh, and while you are digesting this story, don't forget to check the calendar.
      --Annie
      Be civil to all, sociable to many, familiar with few, friend to one, enemy to none. -Benjamin Franklin, statesman, author, and inventor (1706-1790)
      Remember Yellowdog
      ABNY

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by yankeekiller34BigPapi
        Manny Ramirez is reportedly retiring now!!! WTF? Where does this leave the Red Sox now? Wily Mo will take over Manny's spot, but he is NOW WHERE near Manny's level. I can't believe this. :grouchy

        http://bostondirtdogs.boston.com/Hea...ing_ret_1.html
        This looks weird

        Comment


        • #5
          HAHAHAHAHA they got you bad didn't they? Thats a pretty low joke though.

          Comment


          • #6
            Hmmm... Who actually believed this? This sounds a lot like something I read in The Onion.

            Comment


            • #7
              Anyways, Manny cant retire now. He has to win a Gold Glove.
              Last edited by RedSoxVT92; 04-01-2006, 06:53 PM.
              go sox.

              Pigskin-Fever

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by RedSoxVT92
                Anyways, Manny cant retire now. He has to win a Gold Glove.
                He did in mvp 05 dynasty:noidea

                Comment


                • #9
                  That would be more like an April Fool's Nightmare.
                  "Anything less would not have been worthy of me. Anything more would not have been possible." - Carl Yastrzemski

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Big Papi:

                    You do of course know that we Yankee fans won't forget this one very easily, now don't you? Hey, gotta have a sense of humor around here.
                    Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
                    Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
                    THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
                    Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      It was a long day for me, I can't believe I actually believed it. I didn't even realize that yesterday was April fool's day, and I thought that when they said refer to the calendar they were talking about the one underneath the article. Do you know why I believed it, because Manny would probably do something like this. Yeah, they got me, I'm glad it was just a joke, that would have been disastrous.
                      Last edited by yankeekiller34BigPapi; 04-02-2006, 08:32 AM.
                      Back to being underdogs

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by yankeekiller34BigPapi
                        It was a long day for me, I can't believe I actually believed it. I didn't even realize that yesterday was April fool's day, and I thought that when they said refer to the calendar they were talking about the one underneath the article. Do you know why I believed it, because Manny would probably do something like this. Yeah, they got me, I'm glad it was just a joke, that would have been disastrous.
                        Hey, don't worry. I'll make sure they roll out the same article next year.

                        Same bat time, same bat channel.
                        Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
                        Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
                        THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
                        Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

                        Comment

                        Ad Widget

                        Collapse
                        Working...
                        X