John "Snap Crackle" Popelbon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John "Snap Crackle" Popelbon

That is Chris Berman's nickname for him. I just found that hilarious.
    Tualatin High School Frosh Baseball Team

Go Wolves!

Leave if to that overrated blowhard to screw up his name...
    Best posts ever:
    Originally posted by nymdan
    Too... much... math... head... hurts...
    Originally posted by RuthMayBond
    I understand, I lost all my marbles years ago

Comment

I HATE Berman. He annoys me to no end. I was watching Baseball Tonight last night and I was just thinking this. Albert "Winnie the" Pujols or fricken Scott "rock N" Rolen. I can't stand that crap. I ended up turning it off because I can't stand him. At least i'm not alone.

Comment

Berman is a goof. He used to be pretty good once upon a time. Now he's like a cartoon character.
        Ken :gt

Comment

Papelbon is the god of fast ball strikes...........
          I have two teams ,The Boston Red sox and anybody beating the Yankee's....GO SOX

RED SOX NATION

Comment

Most of ESPN announcers have become comical acts. What ever happen to just reporting the news? Berman should just stick with football. I get enough of him during the football season. I don't really like the fact I have to deal with during the baseball season. He tries to act like he has good baseball knowledge...

Comment

Originally posted by Evangelion
              Most of ESPN announcers have become comical acts. What ever happen to just reporting the news? Berman should just stick with football. I get enough of him during the football season. I don't really like the fact I have to deal with during the baseball season. He tries to act like he has good baseball knowledge...
              The problem is that there isn't enough "news" to report on in the sports world. When you turn an entertainment-based industry into a 24hr. cable news format, you quickly run out of actual news. Berman is a perfect example of a personality that is often bigger than the so-called news he pretends to deliver. To paraphrase Bill Cosby, this is what happens when that personality is a (clown). To see even worse examples just watch PTI or TBDSSP. The latter made Kruk even more laughable than he already was.

2007 World Series Champions
              The Boston Red Sox

Comment

Originally posted by Trot2millah
                That is Chris Berman's nickname for him. I just found that hilarious.
                Me too, even if it annoys certain efin killjoys.
                BOSTON RED SOX WORLD CHAMPIONS 19031912191519161918 20042007

Comment

Top Eleven Reason Reasons Why Jonathan Papelbon Should Remain the Closer This Year

http://www.bravesoxtalk.com/406.html

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X