X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep on bashin' the Sox Damon.. Yet another great interview with Damon

interesting interview.. i thought there were a few
    funny parts in the interview how he said he could
    care less about money.. then later refers to how what he makes in 1 year as a Yankee is what he would've made in Boston for 3 years. the
    other thing i thought was funny is how he said he's always felt like yank. haha... guy is ridiculous.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/bbw/2...ny-damon_x.htm
    twitter.com/NewEnglandFans

His father's remarks made me laugh. Like father, like son, I guess.

Comment

good Lord...i only read about half of it and then deleted it. I really cant stand him. He is (like ARod) a media whore. From the looks of it, he gets his smarts from his dad. Poor Damon only got offered 40 mil, boo frickin' whoo! Sorry we were not willing to over spend like his current team. Get over it already, we have

Comment

The guy knows we know that the only reason he signed with the Yanks was for the money, but thinks he can con us into some other version of reality. Same thing with Pedro and the Mets. Someone should break it to these guys that they are professional baseball players and there is nothing wrong with changing teams to accept more money.

Damon tried the same crap when his first wife caught him whoring around. Tried to tell her he was young and deserved to have some fun.
        Buck O'Neil: The Monarch of Baseball

Comment

I come to hate him more and more with every interview I see on TV or read somewhere. With that said where can I get one of those Damon T-shirts??? Anyone know. The one that says "looks like jesus, acts like judas, throws like mary." I want that shirt. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jager
            The one that says "looks like jesus, acts like judas, throws like mary." I want that shirt. lol.

i want it too.. anyone know where I can find it at?
            twitter.com/NewEnglandFans

Comment

May 1st should be interesting,hope the boys in the soxs clubhouse see this.

Comment

*Sigh* h
                I guess the fact that he's hoping for a decent reception shows how much he doesn't get it, huh?
                "Anything less would not have been worthy of me. Anything more would not have been possible." - Carl Yastrzemski

Comment

Originally posted by RichardLikeWhoa
                  i want it too.. anyone know where I can find it at?
                  Fenway Park.
                  "Statistics are used much like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support, not illumination."
                  -Vin Scully

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X