No announcement yet.

2011 Red Sox Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pitching stinks so far as we are 0-3 and given up way to many bombs (11). It is Texas, but damn, whis is bad

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D. View Post
      In two games.
      meanwhile Crawf is 0-7

Comment

Crawford was 2-4 yesterday. he will finish way ahead of any Yankee by the seasons end.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackout View Post
          meanwhile Crawf is 0-7
          yeah, and that Pujols guy had 3 GIDP on opening day. Good thing we don't have him on our team...
          Watching Derek Jeter make 40 defensive plays and then watching Adam Everett make 40 defensive plays at the same position is sort of like watching video of Barbara Bush dancing at the White House, and then watching Demi Moore dancing in Striptease. (Bill James)

Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power. If he can continue to hit .260 or so, he'll be useful, and he probably has a future as a backup infielder. (Keith Law)

Comment

This team (Red Sox) is life less. Becket is a shadow of his old. FB 91-92 topping out 93 and very straight, very shaky command.

Comment

The Red Sox making Tomlin into a Hall of Fame candidate, 3 hits in 7 Inning, only two hard ball hit off Tomlin, but thats how they hit in Spring training, so not a surprise there.

Comment

this is getting old real quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Therwil Flyer View Post
                  yeah, and that Pujols guy had 3 GIDP on opening day. Good thing we don't have him on our team...

I actually think Pujols would be an upgrade over anyone on the Red Sox

Comment

You ever heard of sarcasm?

In the meantime the Sox continue their refusal to win while the O's sit at the top of the AL east unbeaten. This must change and soon!
                    On the other hand, it's not like bad starts are new to us: in 2009: 2-6; in 2010: 4-9.
                    Last edited by Therwil Flyer; 04-06-2011, 04:36 AM.
                    Watching Derek Jeter make 40 defensive plays and then watching Adam Everett make 40 defensive plays at the same position is sort of like watching video of Barbara Bush dancing at the White House, and then watching Demi Moore dancing in Striptease. (Bill James)

Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power. If he can continue to hit .260 or so, he'll be useful, and he probably has a future as a backup infielder. (Keith Law)

Comment

what is your point in coming to this forum Blackout?

Comment

If anyone has given up on the Red Sox and has tickets already, I'll gladly take your tickets off your hands for say, half of face value. You know, cause I'm a nice guy.
                        Visit my card site at Mike D's Baseball Card Page.

Comment

the vultures are circling already I am not worried (just pissed)...I bet we will sweep the first Yankee series and everything will be alright again.

Comment

Youkilis has excellent plate selectivity, he takes the strikes pitches and swings at the non strike ones.

Comment

This team COULD be 0-9 when the Yankees leave town Sunday night, is the WORST prepare team coming out of Spring training.
                              Last edited by scaffolds; 04-07-2011, 06:25 AM.

Comment

ugly. i dont know what else to say. Where is Kevin Millar when you need him

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X