No announcement yet.

2013 ZiPS projections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't care about coin flips or WAR projections. I look at the roster and the makeup of the rest of the division/league and believe that the 2013 Red Sox are going to be a .500 ballclub. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think they've made enough improvements (not that they could have, given the weak free agent class) to be any better than that.

81 wins. That's my prediction. Anyone else care to make one?

Comment

Originally posted by 9&10 View Post
      I don't care about coin flips or WAR projections.
      Who cares about math, or rationality when instead you can pull numbers from...mid-air.

I look at the roster and the makeup of the rest of the division/league and believe that the 2013 Red Sox are going to be a .500 ballclub.

Comment

So what's your prediction?

Comment

So what's your prediction?
          Sigh

http://www.baseball-fever.com/showth...37#post2119037

Comment

Great. Awesome. Brilliant.

Anyone else have a prediction on their win total, or are you gonna go with the nutty professor and his 90 wins?

Comment

Great. Awesome. Brilliant.

Anyone else have a prediction on their win total, or are you gonna go with the nutty professor and his 90 wins?
              I absolutely hate when people online call out someone for 'reading comprehension' because the vast majority of the time what they are objecting to has nothing to do with reading comprehension.

However, in this case, it appears that you failed to comprehend what I wrote.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X