2015 Red Sox Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 Red Sox Season Thread

Can new additions Hanley Ramirez and Pablo Sandoval help the Boston Red Sox bounce back from a subpar 2014 season?
    The Ultimate Baseball Look

Modern Synthetic Baseball Fields

Bovada has set the 2015 Red Sox over/under at 86 1/2, tied for second most in the American League with the Mariners.

Comment

Bovada has the latest Red Sox odds to win the World Series at 10-1.

Comment

Undefeated!

off to a good start. So good to have baseball back

Comment

Red Sox sign Rick Porcello to four-year extension:
          http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2015/0...extension.html
          The Mets have the best, smartest fans in baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue387 View Post
            Red Sox sign Rick Porcello to four-year extension:
            http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2015/0...extension.html
            Here's Rick's article in Derek Jeter's new Tribune:

http://t.co/LraydkYzfs
            "He's tougher than a railroad sandwich."
            "You'se Got The Eye Of An Eagle."

Comment

Jesus, just stop it! Stop using Mujica in high leverage situation already. He is a bad pitcher. Period. Just because he had a few saves a few years ago, doesnt mean he should be our closer. Thanks.
              I know you're watching, Si. Bu.

Comment

And then letting Sandy Leon hit with two men on, with Allen Craig and Ryan Hanigan on the bench. Nice!
                I know you're watching, Si. Bu.

Comment

I went to bed in the 12th inning, and this morning I checked my tape of the game and it stopped during the 18th inning. This marathon game has to hurt both pitching staffs. The Sox are hungry this season and fun to watch.

Comment

Kelly gave them just what they needed today with a good outing. So far so good for the Sox

Comment

Mookie Betts is a fun player to watch.
                      The Mets have the best, smartest fans in baseball.

Comment

poor loss Saturday to the Birds. Pedroia blew two chances to drive in runs. Hanley is lost in LF...and the Sox either need to give Allen Craig some serious ABs or just get rid of him. there is no way to know if he has value by only giving him pinch hit opportunities. If the 90 yr old Victorino is hurt (surprise) then instead of starting Nava, put Craig in for some regular ABs.

BTW, I will never watch Buchholz pitch again. He is so slow in his approach...i want to gouge my eyes out. While we are at it, get a @#$% haircut because the greasy trailer trash look is not a good look. There, my first outburst of the season and it felt pretty good.

meanwhile in New York, MLB has forgotten that AFRAUD is a cheating POS. Why they are celebrating his HR chase is is a mystery and disgusting. If we are going to overlook cheating ******** then just let Pete Rose into the HOF and also celebrate Barry Bonds who was a Hall of Famer well before the steroids

Comment

Originally posted by Boston Boxer View Post
                          poor loss Saturday to the Birds. Pedroia blew two chances to drive in runs. Hanley is lost in LF...and the Sox either need to give Allen Craig some serious ABs or just get rid of him. there is no way to know if he has value by only giving him pinch hit opportunities. If the 90 yr old Victorino is hurt (surprise) then instead of starting Nava, put Craig in for some regular ABs.

BTW, I will never watch Buchholz pitch again. He is so slow in his approach...i want to gouge my eyes out. While we are at it, get a @#$% haircut because the greasy trailer trash look is not a good look. There, my first outburst of the season and it felt pretty good.

meanwhile in New York, MLB has forgotten that AFRAUD is a cheating POS. Why they are celebrating his HR chase is is a mystery and disgusting. If we are going to overlook cheating ******** then just let Pete Rose into the HOF and also celebrate Barry Bonds who was a Hall of Famer well before the steroids
                          Our five aces are not doing so good:

66 1/3 IP and a 6.24 ERA and a 4-5 record. "Kelly's Zeros" roof:

We have a winning record and the season is young. Buchholz looks like one of the Black Widow Motorcycle Gang members from "Every Which Way But Loose."

Comment

I hate to say it but I think I would rather see Holt get at-bats at DH than Ortiz.

Comment

Also, any good feeling I had about this team two weeks ago has all but disappeared.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X