Still Seems Strange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still Seems Strange

Still seems strange to see Frank Thomas in anything other than silver and black.

Just thought I'd throw this out there.

That's Frank?
    I don't even recognize him.h
    Johnson and now Goligoski gone.
    I hope that's all.

Comment

Damn!! That just ain't right! h
      Grinder Rule #45...Respect the past, people who are shoeless, and anyone named Joe.

Comment

Considering how much time he's spent on the DL, I wouldn't be too upset. The Sox did prety good without him. Although he was a good player, you can't pay a guy that kind of money when he doesn't play.

Comment

Enought of Frank. He was a good ball player, now he can't stay healthy. How many titles did we win when he played a full season? If Sox fans learned one think last year, that is the team is more important than one player.

Comment

Originally posted by SoxWin!
            Enought of Frank. He was a good ball player, now he can't stay healthy. How many titles did we win when he played a full season? If Sox fans learned one think last year, that is the team is more important than one player.
            Isn't Frank Thomas considered the greatest hitter in the history of the franchise? If so, he deserves a little respect, I would think.

Also, why is there all this mess?
            http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2345972
            "Anything less would not have been worthy of me. Anything more would not have been possible." - Carl Yastrzemski

Comment

This is truly a shame.
              Last year WHITE , this year WHITE !!!!!!!!!!!

2005 WORLD CHAMPIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE DID IT !!!!!, Its like a Dream !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We still love ya Frank !!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SoxSon
                Isn't Frank Thomas considered the greatest hitter in the history of the franchise? If so, he deserves a little respect, I would think.
                Respect is a two way street.
                Buck O'Neil: The Monarch of Baseball

Comment

Originally posted by KCGHOST
                  Respect is a two way street.
                  From a distance, I guess it seems like Thomas has had much better manners. But again, that's from a distance.
                  "Anything less would not have been worthy of me. Anything more would not have been possible." - Carl Yastrzemski

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X