2006 White Sox Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 White Sox Predictions

Here's the 1st of a number of 2006 White Sox polls.

We'll start off with the obvious.How will the Sox fare this year?
    Another Parade down LaSalle Street
    71.43%
    AL Champs
    14.29%
    Lose ALCS
    0.00%
    Lose Division Series
    14.29%
    God forbid, miss the playoffs
    0.00%

jinx

i don't like to ever predict exactly where the sox will end up, but i think we're all thinking the same here. I think anything below advancing in the playoffs is a dissapointment, and they are favored to win the a.l.

Comment

we shouln't expect world seires ever year, but i defidently think they will make it to the ALCS, possibly world seires, if they make it to the w.s. i think thell win
      I collect TTM and IP. autogrpahs, right now i have about 125,

Ive been a sox fan my whole life, always have been, always will be.

www.soxpride.com ( a fun site to talk to other sox fans)

Comment

Repeat!

Being the extremely biased Sox fan that I am I of course voted for another Victory Parade.

All in all this should be a better year than last year. ON paper our lineup looks better, we've got 6 amazing starters, and a steller bullpen, and of course our guys are hungry and eager for more. Anything less than another parade down LaSalle would be a disappointment for this team, because they all want that second title in a row. ONe of my biggest concerns however (something that could make or break a team) is the health of the players and pitchers. Could a long, tiring season last year come back and bite us this year? To me that was a key to last years success. Sure, Pods and Hermy and Crede were all a little roughed up-everyone is during a 162 game season, but we really had no huge injuries. Like I said, that's one of the keys to me and if no one is really badly hurt the Sox should be able to fullfil their destiny and repeat. (I'm Hoping)
        Once a Sox, always a Sox
        Here's to The Big Hurt, the best White Sox there ever was

Comment

Last year during spring training I had a feeling it was their year and look what happened.

I won't make a prediction yet until I see how they gel in spring training. Having said that, the Sox still look better on paper this year then last.
          Grinder Rule #45...Respect the past, people who are shoeless, and anyone named Joe.

Comment

You had a good feeling last year?
            I'll be honest with you, I didn't think they'd go anywhere, however, I"m glad they proved me wrong.
            Once a Sox, always a Sox
            Here's to The Big Hurt, the best White Sox there ever was

Comment

Originally posted by GoSox!
              I'll be honest with you, I didn't think they'd go anywhere, however, I"m glad they proved me wrong.
              Same here. Sometimes it's nice to be wrong.

Comment

I actually predicted a World Series last year, I just loved the pieces we had and thought damn well that we had something good. I have a similar but not as strong feeling this year, I think we'll definetly do good, but history is not on our side when it comes to repeated, I said parade, but I'd rather just wait and see.
                Chicago White Sox :: Tampa Bay Rays :: Milwaukee Brewers
                www.blogtalkradio.com/643sports
                643 Sports LIVE Mondays 7pm CST/8pm EST

Comment

Originally posted by GoSox!
                  I didn't say I had a good feeling. I said I had a feeling.
                  Grinder Rule #45...Respect the past, people who are shoeless, and anyone named Joe.

Comment

There's no reason why the White Sox shouldn't be among the best teams in baseball. They retain most of their core lineup from last year. They added Vazquez and Thome, which will help alot. Not to mention you have that young closer there who people said was unhittable. As for the AL Central the only other threat right now is Cleveland and I think the BoSoxs can still outmuscle them for top spot. There's no reason why this team cannot go to the Fall Classic once again in my opinion.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X