K-Dub and Hurt's Very Loud Phone Conversation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K-Dub and Hurt's Very Loud Phone Conversation

According to whitesox.com,General manager Kenny Williams and former Sox slugger Frank Thomas spoke to each other on the phone at length Sunday night after K-Dub's comments lashing out at Thomas.

Thomas explained from A's camp that the conversation was heated and that there was no love lost between the two.Thomas then told reporters in Phoenix that K-Dub's comments were "childish" and "a bunch of noise".

Thomas also said,"The bottom line is [that] I had a wonderful time in Chicago,and I don't see it necessary to tear that down on the way out the door."

Originally posted by Chisox73
    According to whitesox.com,General manager Kenny Williams and former Sox slugger Frank Thomas spoke to each other on the phone at length Sunday night after K-Dub's comments lashing out at Thomas.

Thomas explained from A's camp that the conversation was heated and that there was no love lost between the two.Thomas then told reporters in Phoenix that K-Dub's comments were "childish" and "a bunch of noise".

Thomas also said,"The bottom line is [that] I had a wonderful time in Chicago,and I don't see it necessary to tear that down on the way out the door."
    I'm not going to take sides, but I would have loved to listen in on that conversation.
    Grinder Rule #45...Respect the past, people who are shoeless, and anyone named Joe.

Comment

Sad to see how a guy like Thomas leaves Chicago like that. But, he was injury prone and Williams made the right choice by letting him go.

Comment

Yea, Kenny made the right choice.........let go of the best player in team history for another, not as good, injury prone DH/1B. Great choice !!!!!!!

:grouchy
        Last year WHITE , this year WHITE !!!!!!!!!!!

2005 WORLD CHAMPIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE DID IT !!!!!, Its like a Dream !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We still love ya Frank !!!!!!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X