White Sox win 8 (eight) in a row!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Sox win 8 (eight) in a row!

After splitting a series against the Angels the Pale Hose have swept the Giants and now ALC foe Cleveland.

Anytime the Sox can go 7/10 on the West Coast is a huge bonus for this team, as they usually play like crap out West no matter who they play or how bad they are at the time.

Tomorrow the White Sox start a weekend series against the Angels and conclude a 6 game homestand.... the only six home games in May!

They play a lot of games here in June and the ball will be FLYING out of that place.

riding high atop the Central...wheres the Ozzie haters now ...gotta love the Ozz ( screw Mariotti & the Cub Times crew )
    BALLGAME OVER, YANKEES WIN...THEEEEEEEEEEEE YANKEES WIN
    “You wouldn't have won if we'd beaten you.”

Comment

I'm right here.

2005!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!

Comment

I dont know whats going on but I like it. They are starting to pull out games like they did in '05, "like yesterdays".

Im starting to think this team is for real. And its starting to get very exciting.:applaud:
        "Let me start by telling you this: I have never used steroids. Period. I don't know how to say it any more clearly than that. Never." :hyper:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X