Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dick Kerr, White Sox, 1921

Comment

American League's Chicago White Sox baseball team buying liberty bonds, standing on the field at Comiskey Park, 1918

Comment

American League's Chicago White Sox and a crowd of women and men standing in front of a passenger train car in a railroad station in Chicago, Illinois, before leaving on a trip to Mexico, White Sox player Ed Walsh is holding a baby. 1907

Comment

Chick Gandil, Chicago White Sox- 1910

Comment

Comment

Opening day at Comiskey Park- 1916

Comment

Fournier of the American League's Chicago White Sox, standing at first base and leaning over to apply the tag to baseball player Ty Cobb of the American League's Detroit Tigers, who is sliding into first base on the field at Comiskey Park, 1913.
                Last edited by JACKIE42; 09-25-2004, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Jackie, I really appreciate you sharing all these fantastic photos you have. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by janduscframe
                    Jackie, I really appreciate you sharing all these fantastic photos you have. Thank you.
                    Your welcome, thank you for taking the time to say you appreciate them.

Comment

We all do, believe me. I have no idea where you got them, but I without question love them.
                      Johnson and now Goligoski gone.
                      I hope that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by Chisox
                        We all do, believe me. I have no idea where you got them, but I without question love them.
                        Thank you, its alway nice to hear that my efforts are appreciated.

Comment

Art Shires of the American League's Chicago White Sox, holding his right hand over his gloved left hand, standing with Chicago Daily News sportswriter Ann Armstrong in front of grandstands at Comiskey Park- 1930

Last edited by JACKIE42; 11-04-2004, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Great photo there. I wonder how many female sportswriters there were in 1930.

Comment

Chicago Daily News sportswriter Ann Armstrong- 1927

Comment

Art Shires, White Sox- 1929

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X