Season Starts Tonight !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Starts Tonight !!!

Hey Guys your Season is starting Tonight , you're lucky , i have to wait 'till next week for my Team's Sunday Night Baseball !!!

We hope it starts tonight.We have a chance of heavy rains here in Chicago late this afternoon and tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Chisox73
      We hope it starts tonight.We have a chance of heavy rains here in Chicago late this afternoon and tonight.
      Oh NO it thought i would watch the game

Comment

The current radar looks pretty good right now. Unless something pops up within the next 4 hours or thereabouts,looks like we'll get the game in with no problems.:gt

Comment

Originally posted by Chisox73

The current radar looks pretty good right now. Unless something pops up within the next 4 hours or thereabouts,looks like we'll get the game in with no problems.:gt
          Chisox73: Good weather and good luck! Best wishes from the land of your long-time AA affiliate-the Birmingham Barons-the greatest AA franchise in baseball! Brownie31

Comment

Thanks for the well wishes Brownie.

We'll be keeping an eye on you guys this year.Best of luck to you guys too.

As for the lastest on the weather,the storms are expected to arrive between 8 and 9pm.

With Buehrle and Sabathia on the hill tonight,the game should be over before the weather decides the outcome.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X