No announcement yet.

As a Red Sox fan I have to say this....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As a Red Sox fan I have to say this....

You hosed us in the Youkilis deal.

We could've gotten a lot more from you than just Stewart and Lillibridge, that's for sure. Why we didn't, I have no idea.

You can thank the *unmentionable* idiot named Valentine for this gift. Lucky for you guys and Youk that Ventura is NOT Valentine.

Youk is gonna do great for you guys. We will miss him in Fenway.

Take care of him...all we ask.
    sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

Originally posted by SDL View Post
    You hosed us in the Youkilis deal.

We could've gotten a lot more from you than just Stewart and Lillibridge, that's for sure. Why we didn't, I have no idea.

You can thank the *unmentionable* idiot named Valentine for this gift. Lucky for you guys and Youk that Ventura is NOT Valentine.

Youk is gonna do great for you guys. We will miss him in Fenway.

Take care of him...all we ask.
    Yeah I was pretty surprised the whitesox got him so cheap. I dont know if Youkillis wanted out or what but I agree with you.
    "(Shoeless Joe Jackson's fall from grace is one of the real tragedies of baseball. I always thought he was more sinned against than sinning." -- Connie Mack

"I have the ultimate respect for Whitesox fans. They were as miserable as the Cubs and Redsox fans ever were but always had the good decency to keep it to themselves. And when they finally won the World Series, they celebrated without annoying every other fan in the country."--Jim Caple, ESPN (Jan. 12, 2011)

Comment

go Youk!

get me some HR's on my fantasy squadron!

Comment

Originally posted by chicagowhitesox1173 View Post
        Yeah I was pretty surprised the whitesox got him so cheap. I dont know if Youkillis wanted out or what but I agree with you.

Wasn't that he wanted out of Boston, but that (I can't say the word) Valentine did. Valentine did his work the usual way...treated Youk like crap thru the press...he doesn't talk to his players personally. Us fans wanted Youk to stay..his now-former teammates wanted Youk to stay. Valentine wanted Youk gone and got his wish. It's going to be a long rest of the season for us. You guys getting Youk...you may have clinched the AL Central.
        sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

Comment

Well I'm just as bad as the Whitesox were tonight because I spelled Youkilis wrong. Apparently the Whitesox did too in his first game with em. He did get a hit though and made a nice play so it was a pretty good start. I was surprised they batted him 2nd in the lineup due to how well Beckham has been doing lately.
          "(Shoeless Joe Jackson's fall from grace is one of the real tragedies of baseball. I always thought he was more sinned against than sinning." -- Connie Mack

"I have the ultimate respect for Whitesox fans. They were as miserable as the Cubs and Redsox fans ever were but always had the good decency to keep it to themselves. And when they finally won the World Series, they celebrated without annoying every other fan in the country."--Jim Caple, ESPN (Jan. 12, 2011)

Comment

Can't wait for the Yankees/White Sox series to start tomorrow. My first chance to watch the Sox since Spring Training, and now they have Youkilis! And the Yankees don't have Sabathia and Pettitte! The Sox might actually win a series in New York for the first time since 1897.
            They call me Mr. Baseball. Not because of my love for the game; because of all the stitches in my head.

Comment

Originally posted by ol' aches and pains View Post
              Can't wait for the Yankees/White Sox series to start tomorrow. My first chance to watch the Sox since Spring Training, and now they have Youkilis! And the Yankees don't have Sabathia and Pettitte! The Sox might actually win a series in New York for the first time since 1897.
              Yeah I wish I could watch em this weekend and I really do mean that instead i'm going to Michigan with my wife. Least I can watch em tommorrow.

Comment

We'll the one game I get to watch turned out to be a good one. I got to see Jeter tie Ripken and a thrilling comeback in the 9th. Quintina goes tomorrow I guess we'll see if he's the real deal having to play in NewYork.

Man I really thought Jeter hit that last pitch out of the park.

Comment

Boy the White Sox sure didn't have to pay much for Youks services that's for sure.

Sent from my iPhone
                  Eaton Swap + 4.10's = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!
                  sigpic
                  I have had the pleasure of watching games at: Comiskey Park, Comiskey Park II, Wrigley Field, Jacobs Field, Municipal Stadium, Three Rivers Stadium, Miller Park, Yankee Stadium (The one and only), and Fenway Park.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X