Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A.J Pierzynski 5 days straight with a homerun.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chicagowhitesox1173
    replied
    If he does sign with the Whitesox and somehow has two more decent years he could be ranked pretty high as one of the top alltime Whitesox catchers. I would say Fisk, Schalk and it's pretty close between Pierzynski and Lollar.

Leave a comment:

• ipitch
    replied
    Originally posted by ol' aches and pains View Post
    Or else he's gotten hold of some new, undetectable PED's.
    Could be - he's even scoring from 1st base on groundouts now! :hyper:
    http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?co...vtp_blackberry

Leave a comment:

• ol' aches and pains
    replied
    AJ is having by far the best year of his career at age 35. He's putting up his best-ever stats in home runs, slugging, OPS+, RBI's. Look at his GDP (ground into double plays). For the last five years, he has averaged 17.8 GDP's a year. This year he has five. How does a 35 year-old catcher do that? I have heard speculation that Tyler Flowers is going to be the regular catcher next year, and AJ won't be re-signed. Maybe this is motiviating him, I don't know. Or else he's gotten hold of some new, undetectable PED's.

Leave a comment:

• A.J Pierzynski 5 days straight with a homerun.

He tied the Whitesox record for consecutive days with a homerun with 5. I'm hoping the Sox re-sign him for at least 2 years. Although I don't think he can repeat the year he's having now. He's still better than any catcher the Sox have in the minors.

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X