The Frank Thomas Milestones Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Frank Thomas Milestones Thread

Yesterday against the Diamondbacks, Frank Thomas hit his 439th career homerun, passing Andre Dawson for 29th all time.
    2016 World Series Champions

Thomas just homered again tonight.His 4th of the year,and career homer #440. He's 2 away from tying Dave Kingman for 29th on the all-time home run list.

Comment

The Big Hurt now has 6 HR's in just 32 at-bats. Amazing!
      Grinder Rule #45...Respect the past, people who are shoeless, and anyone named Joe.

Comment

hi
        im no wosox fan, but i really am thomas'.
        i love the guy-so i cant resist by not writing here.
        accept my apology...

Comment

He is now tied with Dave Kingman for 29th on the all-time home run list.

The next 2 players to pass up are Jeff Bagwell and Carl Yastrzemski

Comment

Yesterday against the Cubs, Frank hit his 443rd career homerun, passing Dave Kingman for 28th all time. Ironic that he'd hit this homerun against the Cubs.

Comment

Yesterday against the Indians, Frank walked for the 1465th time in his career, passing Willie Mays for 17th all time.

Comment

How about his stats for this year. 30 games, 25 rbi, 11 hr. Very nice.
                Last year WHITE , this year WHITE !!!!!!!!!!!

2005 WORLD CHAMPIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE DID IT !!!!!, Its like a Dream !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We still love ya Frank !!!!!!!!

Comment

He Just hit HR # 12. Thats 12 home runs in 22 hits this season. Also thats 26 RBIs this season. All in 31 games. 2 words come to mind......

Justin Credible
                  Last year WHITE , this year WHITE !!!!!!!!!!!

2005 WORLD CHAMPIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE DID IT !!!!!, Its like a Dream !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We still love ya Frank !!!!!!!!

Comment

That's #448 for his career.Needs 4 to tie Carl Yastrzemski for 27th all-time.

Comment

Yesterday against the Rangers, Frank Thomas played in his 2000th career game. Thomas has played 1959 career games with the White Sox and 41 for the Athletics so far. He's played 1028 games as DH and 971 at first base. The last player to reach 2000 games was Tino Martinez with the Yankees last year.

Can we have this thread merged with the one I posted in the Oakland forum? (By which, I mean I want this thread in the A's forum) http://baseball-fever.com/showthread.php?t=44271
                      Last edited by Hammerin Hank; 05-29-2006, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Its absolutely amazing what a great player hes been in his career and how for some reason he'll get debated on whether hes HOF or not. Theres no question in my mind, one of the best "clean" hitters of the 90s, if not THE best. A man who redefined On-Base Percentage and proved you can hit homers and not strike out unlike a good portion of the prospects coming up these days.

Also not to intrude too much HH but where in Woodridge are you from? I'm actually from Downers Grove, not too far.
                        Chicago White Sox :: Tampa Bay Rays :: Milwaukee Brewers
                        www.blogtalkradio.com/643sports
                        643 Sports LIVE Mondays 7pm CST/8pm EST

Comment

Originally posted by FedEx
                          Also not to intrude too much HH but where in Woodridge are you from? I'm actually from Downers Grove, not too far.
                          Right in the middle, by the intersection of 75th and Woodridge. You know, where the White Hen is?

Comment

He is HOF that's for sure. The only thing I never liked about him was his incessant whining. There is no doubt he's a great hitter and once Oakland heals some injuries they will be a far better team then a lot of people think.
                            "Let me start by telling you this: I have never used steroids. Period. I don't know how to say it any more clearly than that. Never." :hyper:

Comment

Not too sure about that Oakland was VERY VERY overrated coming into the season. They were the ESPN darling pick but were much more bark then bite. The fact that they thought Loaiza legitimized the rotation is a joke.
                              Chicago White Sox :: Tampa Bay Rays :: Milwaukee Brewers
                              www.blogtalkradio.com/643sports
                              643 Sports LIVE Mondays 7pm CST/8pm EST

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X