Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sschirmer
    replied
    Hell, I was hoping that you were kidding about the whole thing, but I see he's been signed.

Leave a comment:

• BoofBonser26
    replied
    Originally posted by sschirmer
    Please tell me that you're kidding.
    Fear not. Didn't you see the eye-rolling smiley in my last post?

Leave a comment:

• sschirmer
    replied
    Please tell me that you're kidding.

Leave a comment:

• BoofBonser26
    replied
    The answer to that is Todd Hollandsworth.

Leave a comment:

• sschirmer
    replied
    Originally posted by TOPPS
    I heard that Hafner is expected to play atleast 30 games this year at 1B.
    I've heard the same, we'll see what happens. We still need a RH bat with pop.

Leave a comment:

• TOPPS
    replied
    I heard that Hafner is expected to play atleast 30 games this year at 1B.

Leave a comment:

• Honus Wagner Rules
    replied
    Elbow problems.
    So he can't throw? I know he had some elbow problems in the past but I didn't know it was an ongoing problem.

Leave a comment:

• sschirmer
    replied
    Originally posted by Honus Wagner Rules
    This may be a dumb question but why doesn't Hafner play first base? Is his defense that bad?
    Elbow problems.

Leave a comment:

• Honus Wagner Rules
    replied
    Originally posted by South Side Hitmen
    If Frank's healthy, he will hit 35-40 home runs this year. Now, he's not going to give you a very high batting average, but his OBP will be high as usual. Frank also has something to prove-and if he plays in the central, he will face the Sox 19 times in the year.

As a Sox fan, I'd be scared to see him in that lineup.
    What sad day it has become when this has become true. I can remember when the Big Hurt could hit .340 with his eyes closed?

Leave a comment:

• Honus Wagner Rules
    replied
    Originally posted by Last of the Indian fans
    to say the very least... but two words TRAVIS HAFNER
    This may be a dumb question but why doesn't Hafner play first base? Is his defense that bad?

Leave a comment:

• BoofBonser26
    replied
    I would only sign him at a bargain price. I certainly wouldn't go opening the vault for him.
    Of course not. But thankfully this seems to be moot, as Perez shall soon be signed.

Leave a comment:

• sschirmer
    replied
    I would only sign him at a bargain price. I certainly wouldn't go opening the vault for him.

Leave a comment:

• KCGHOST
    replied
    If a team was totally lacking for a DH, the Big Hurt would be worth the risk. But if you sign him you might want to try for one of those deals where the money is contingent on playing time.

Leave a comment:

• sschirmer
    replied
    Originally posted by South Side Hitmen
    If Frank's healthy, he will hit 35-40 home runs this year. Now, he's not going to give you a very high batting average, but his OBP will be high as usual. Frank also has something to prove-and if he plays in the central, he will face the Sox 19 times in the year.

This is fairly close to how I feel about the situation. I am, however, scared to death of Big Frank's health. I'd hate to have another Juan Gone episode.

Leave a comment:

• South Side Hitmen
    replied

Leave a comment:

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X