Best seats at Progresive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best seats at Progresive

I am taking a trip this April to see a game at the Prog. Where are the best seats? Are seats make available to sit in the club level? I am going to a game against the Yanks.

Thanks,
    Russell

A bit off topic but it kills me that they sold the naming rights to the Jake. I know it was probably inevitable, but it is still very sad.

Now, mind you there are better people to counsel you on this than I, but the I have sat all over n the Jake, and there are very few bad sightlines from what I can tell . I would like to suggest though, if you are going to a night game in april, BUNDLE UP REALLY TIGHTLY. I have been in refrigerators that are warmer than a chilly April night in Cleveland.

TomC
    Author of The Smoking Lounge
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Yankswun98 View Post
      I am taking a trip this April to see a game at the Prog. Where are the best seats? Are seats make available to sit in the club level? I am going to a game against the Yanks.

Thanks,
      Russell
      Field box, if you can get 'em

http://cleveland.indians.mlb.com/cle...ng_pricing.jsp
      Mythical SF Chronicle scouting report: "That Jeff runs like a deer. Unfortunately, he also hits AND throws like one." I am Venus DeMilo - NO ARM! I can play like a big leaguer, I can field like Luzinski, run like Lombardi. The secret to managing is keeping the ones who hate you away from the undecided ones. I am a triumph of quantity over quality. I'm almost useful, every village needs an idiot.
      Good traders: MadHatter(2), BoofBonser26, StormSurge

Comment

Originally posted by ColbyPants View Post
        I have been in refrigerators that are warmer than a chilly April night in Cleveland.

TomC
        Exactly how many fridges have you been in? :dismay:
        Mythical SF Chronicle scouting report: "That Jeff runs like a deer. Unfortunately, he also hits AND throws like one." I am Venus DeMilo - NO ARM! I can play like a big leaguer, I can field like Luzinski, run like Lombardi. The secret to managing is keeping the ones who hate you away from the undecided ones. I am a triumph of quantity over quality. I'm almost useful, every village needs an idiot.

Comment

I hope I can get a good seat next week when tickets go on sale. I am going to a game against the Yanks. Do people scalp tickets before games?

Comment

Originally posted by Yankswun98 View Post
            I hope I can get a good seat next week when tickets go on sale. I am going to a game against the Yanks. Do people scalp tickets before games?
            Oh yeah, always somebody trying to sell tix

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X