LF..and Hafner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LF..and Hafner

1 for 25....as of yesterday......I must say this platoon is not working out.....are you listening........Mr. Shaparo?

Cav

P.S perhaps a new closer too

One of my buddies suggested Hafner was on roids......anyone heard anything?
    You can't sit on a lead and run a few plays into the line and just kill the clock. You've got to throw the ball over the $%#%! plate and give the other man his chance. That's why baseball is the greatest game of them all. ~Earl Weaver

You know, I don't want to get anyone here upset, but I think if the Indiand trade CC Sabathia later this year sometime, it will really benefit the team. There's no way he's going to re-sign anyway, so trade him away to reload the farm system.

As for LF and Hafner, well, this should be a concern. Sometimes you wonder if their heads are on straight. You're just gonna have to let Hafner find a way out of his slump. And the LF spot, I wouldn't mind seeing a minor league call-up than a platoon to be very honest.
    My Top 4 funniest BBF posts ever:

1) "plZ dOn;t' pOsT LikE tHIs n e mOr!"

2) "The teams play 1962 games in 180 days."

3) "Stadiums don't move silly, people do."

4) "Once again you quibble, because it is I who speaks."

5) Almost anything RuthMayBond says...

Comment

Originally posted by cavalier1968 View Post

One of my buddies suggested Hafner was on roids......anyone heard anything?
      A friend of mine, who is a sports-writer in NE Ohio, rold me that this was the hottest Indians rumor last summer.

I think the Indians may trade Sabathia this summer, especially if the team is struggling. I think there is little to no chance that he's going to re-sign with Cleveland. I rememeber a lot of people being upset when the Indians traded Colon, but that trafe worked out pretty well for the Indians. Maybe lightning will strike for twice for Cleveland.

Comment

Could Lofton be coming back?

Comment

Originally posted by Knick9 View Post
          You know, I don't want to get anyone here upset, but I think if the Indiand trade CC Sabathia later this year sometime, it will really benefit the team. There's no way he's going to re-sign anyway, so trade him away to reload the farm system.
          The farm system is actually pretty robust. If the Indians are in contention, they're keeping C.C. for the stretch run.

Originally posted by EdTarbusz View Post
          A friend of mine, who is a sports-writer in NE Ohio, rold me that this was the hottest Indians rumor last summer.
          False. I never read, or heard, one credible word about that.

Originally posted by slugger33 View Post
          Could Lofton be coming back?
          Nope.
          CLEVELAND INDIANS Central Division Champions

1920 1948 1954 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2001 2007

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X