our batting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• our batting

Why is the GM waiting 40 games to make changes? 4 hits so far in tonights game (ninth inning)....the 5-6-7-8-9 guys are batting a combined .215....the tribe is 10th or worse in runs, ops, avg, slg......8 out of our 14 batters are batting 234 or less.......13th in hits...........12th in total bases..........this is a no hitting, gutless team......Hafner is trash.....at least he's top 10 in strikeouts

Cav
    Last edited by cavalier1968; 05-03-2008, 08:04 PM.
    You can't sit on a lead and run a few plays into the line and just kill the clock. You've got to throw the ball over the $%#%! plate and give the other man his chance. That's why baseball is the greatest game of them all. ~Earl Weaver

Originally posted by cavalier1968 View Post
    Why is the GM waiting 40 games to make changes? 4 hits so far in tonights game (ninth inning)....the 5-6-7-8-9 guys are batting a combined .215....the tribe is 10th or worse in runs, ops, avg, slg......8 out of our 14 batters are batting 234 or less.......13th in hits...........12th in total bases..........this is a no hitting, gutless team......Hafner is trash.....at least he's top 10 in strikeouts

Cav
    Never fear, help is on the way

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgrL21We3W0
    Mythical SF Chronicle scouting report: "That Jeff runs like a deer. Unfortunately, he also hits AND throws like one." I am Venus DeMilo - NO ARM! I can play like a big leaguer, I can field like Luzinski, run like Lombardi. The secret to managing is keeping the ones who hate you away from the undecided ones. I am a triumph of quantity over quality. I'm almost useful, every village needs an idiot.
    Good traders: MadHatter(2), BoofBonser26, StormSurge

Comment

hi

Gutless.......... 4 more hits

Cav
      You can't sit on a lead and run a few plays into the line and just kill the clock. You've got to throw the ball over the $%#%! plate and give the other man his chance. That's why baseball is the greatest game of them all. ~Earl Weaver

Comment

Pronks a warrior, he`ll come around and Sizemore is a great lead-off hitter..its early, never fear Tribe fans ( except for this week..FEAR US )
        BALLGAME OVER, YANKEES WIN...THEEEEEEEEEEEE YANKEES WIN
        “You wouldn't have won if we'd beaten you.”

Comment

This is simply bad luck.
          CLEVELAND INDIANS Central Division Champions

1920 1948 1954 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2001 2007

Comment

Originally posted by BoofBonser26 View Post
            This is simply bad luck.
            I guess Ted Williams and the great Bambino are good luck hitters :applaud:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X