Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chicago has 2 teams..you have one
    Chicago has 5 major sporting teams..you have 3
    Chicago loves Baseball..Cleveland seemingly does`nt ( even after being 1 game away from the WS )..
    BALLGAME OVER, YANKEES WIN...THEEEEEEEEEEEE YANKEES WIN
    “You wouldn't have won if we'd beaten you.”

Comment

I just think Clevenders should support the Indians better. The team is good and also has been around for well over one hundred years which is enough time to build a fan base.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard View Post
        I just think Clevenders should support the Indians better. The team is good and also has been around for well over one hundred years which is enough time to build a fan base.
        Id say 40,000 fans for a trash team is pretty good.

Cav
        You can't sit on a lead and run a few plays into the line and just kill the clock. You've got to throw the ball over the $%#%! plate and give the other man his chance. That's why baseball is the greatest game of them all. ~Earl Weaver

Comment

The '90s were the perfect storm for the Tribe. The economy was great, the Cavs were lackluster at best, the original Browns left, and the new Browns did not yet exist, the Jake was a new, state of the art ballpark, and they had big name players. Now the Cavs are a viable threat in the east, the new Browns look pretty damn good, the economy sucks, and the ballpark is in it's 15th season. You had to know they couldn't continue to sell out every game, not with the Browns and Cavs competing for people's entertainment dollar.
          I'm a Ramblin' Wreck from Georgia Tech and a Hell of an Engineer!

Comment

It also amazed me at the beginning of the season how we weren't drawing crowds, the only thing I was able to deduce that it was the cold weather. However, now it's obvious - a lousy ballclub. You can't expect fans to come out and see something like this, when they play well consistently, the seats are full, otherwise, nada.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X