Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bud Bowl at Tiger Stadium?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bud Bowl at Tiger Stadium?

    I can see it now, a bunch of drunken fans trying to strip souvenirs out of the place during the Super Bowl week.

  • #2
    tiger stadium

    Originally posted by Paulmcall
    I can see it now, a bunch of drunken fans trying to strip souvenirs out of the place during the Super Bowl week.
    I am sure that they will have security at tiger stadium for this.i will be there for sure.cant wait for february
    LONG LIVE THE POLO GROUNDS 1891-1964
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/POLOGROUNDS1962

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Paulmcall
      I can see it now, a bunch of drunken fans trying to strip souvenirs out of the place during the Super Bowl week.
      absolute waste of thread

      Comment


      • #4
        bud bowl

        Originally posted by TigerFan84
        absolute waste of thread
        i would rather go to tiger stadium for a bud bowl than to ever go to the antiseptic toilet bowl that is next to ford field.
        LONG LIVE THE POLO GROUNDS 1891-1964
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/POLOGROUNDS1962

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by POLO GROUNDS 1957
          i would rather go to tiger stadium for a bud bowl than to ever go to the antiseptic toilet bowl that is next to ford field.
          I'm surprised to hear you feel that way.
          "I think about baseball when I wake up in the morning. I think about it all day and I dream about it at night. The only time I don't think about it is when I'm playing it."
          Carl Yastrzemski

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by TigerFan84
            absolute waste of thread
            Sorry if you disagree. But, it concerns Tiger Stadium so it is perfectly valid. Posting about what threads are wastes is, well, wasteful.
            Dave Bill Tom George Mark Bob Ernie Soupy Dick Alex Sparky
            Joe Gary MCA Emanuel Sonny Dave Earl Stan
            Jonathan Neil Roger Anthony Ray Thomas Art Don
            Gates Philip John Warrior Rik Casey Tony Horace
            Robin Bill Ernie JEDI

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by POLO GROUNDS 1957
              i would rather go to tiger stadium for a bud bowl than to ever go to the antiseptic toilet bowl that is next to ford field.
              Stop ripping on the Elwood, Donald.
              Dave Bill Tom George Mark Bob Ernie Soupy Dick Alex Sparky
              Joe Gary MCA Emanuel Sonny Dave Earl Stan
              Jonathan Neil Roger Anthony Ray Thomas Art Don
              Gates Philip John Warrior Rik Casey Tony Horace
              Robin Bill Ernie JEDI

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by runningshoes53
                I'm surprised to hear you feel that way.
                Funny, I was thinking the same thing.
                I'm a Ramblin' Wreck from Georgia Tech and a Hell of an Engineer!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Captain Cold Nose
                  Stop ripping on the Elwood, Donald.
                  SHUT UP!!! I love Comerica!!!! I also love Tiger Stadium!!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    toilet bowl

                    Originally posted by Captain Cold Nose
                    Stop ripping on the Elwood, Donald.
                    Hey nobody is ripping on the elwood. great place to eat from what i have heard. i was glad when they moved it instead of tearing it down. I am ripping at the comerica antiseptic toliet bowl park. i think it time that someone flushed the toilet bowl.
                    LONG LIVE THE POLO GROUNDS 1891-1964
                    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/POLOGROUNDS1962

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by POLO GROUNDS 1957
                      i think it time that someone flushed the toilet bowl.
                      I'm pretty sure they're waiting for you to "plop" down inside, first, buddy.
                      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." - Edgar Allan Poe

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by TigerFan84
                        SHUT UP!!! I love Comerica!!!! I also love Tiger Stadium!!!
                        Wow, did you really just tell me to shut up? And you want to be a moderator?
                        Kindly refrain from speaking to any Fever members in that manner.
                        Dave Bill Tom George Mark Bob Ernie Soupy Dick Alex Sparky
                        Joe Gary MCA Emanuel Sonny Dave Earl Stan
                        Jonathan Neil Roger Anthony Ray Thomas Art Don
                        Gates Philip John Warrior Rik Casey Tony Horace
                        Robin Bill Ernie JEDI

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by POLO GROUNDS 1957
                          Hey nobody is ripping on the elwood. great place to eat from what i have heard. i was glad when they moved it instead of tearing it down. I am ripping at the comerica antiseptic toliet bowl park. i think it time that someone flushed the toilet bowl.
                          At least the toilets at Comerica are clean. You can't say that about the old Trumbull Rust Bucket, where no one flushed.
                          Dave Bill Tom George Mark Bob Ernie Soupy Dick Alex Sparky
                          Joe Gary MCA Emanuel Sonny Dave Earl Stan
                          Jonathan Neil Roger Anthony Ray Thomas Art Don
                          Gates Philip John Warrior Rik Casey Tony Horace
                          Robin Bill Ernie JEDI

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by POLO GROUNDS 1957
                            i would rather go to tiger stadium for a bud bowl than to ever go to the antiseptic toilet bowl that is next to ford field.
                            What's your beef with Comerica Park?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Captain Cold Nose
                              At least the toilets at Comerica are clean. You can't say that about the old Trumbull Rust Bucket, where no one flushed.
                              It was like they haven't ever been cleaned. They were sick. The water that came out of that sink was just as dirty as anything so it totally defeated the purpose of wahsing your hands (like any of the bums in their did).

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X