Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre-season TV schedule

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pre-season TV schedule

    I'm dying to see this team.

    Anyone know anything about the pre-season tv schedule?

  • #2
    You may have seen this by now:

    http://detroit.tigers.mlb.com/NASApp.../broadcast.jsp

    The only televised games that are listed at this writing are

    Thurs 3/16 1:05 pm vs Yankees on FSN
    Mon 3/27 1:05 pm vs Astros on FSN

    Hope you get the chance to see 'em.
    "Someone asked me if I took steroids. I said, 'No. I had a contract with Wheaties.'"
    --Bob Feller

    Comment


    • #3
      tigers-twins

      The Tigers Twins game is also on FSN-North this saturday, march 11. I have it on Dishnetwork as part of the Regional Sports networks package ($6 a month). Usually live sports like baseball, hockey and basketball are blacked out excpet for the Detroit area games, but Ive had this for the last few years, and the pre-season games are not usually blacked out.

      Comment


      • #4
        I haven't kept up this winter, so please forgive my ignorance, but did they sign a local (not cable) broadcast deal for 2006? I really miss watching them on 50 on Fridays.
        "Straight ball I hit it very much, curveball, bats are afraid"

        Comment


        • #5
          Nope .. & it doesn't look like it's gonna happen.

          Link
          Never be afraid to be criticized by idiots.

          Comment


          • #6
            detroit

            Originally posted by Andy1134
            I'm dying to see this team.

            Anyone know anything about the pre-season tv schedule?
            do you mean that there are people in detroit that wants to see these guys on tv.
            LONG LIVE THE POLO GROUNDS 1891-1964
            http://groups.yahoo.com/group/POLOGROUNDS1962

            Comment


            • #7
              man, there are people all over who wants to see this team on tv (or in person). :gt
              "Someone asked me if I took steroids. I said, 'No. I had a contract with Wheaties.'"
              --Bob Feller

              Comment


              • #8
                Tv

                Originally posted by 2Chance
                man, there are people all over who wants to see this team on tv (or in person). :gt
                I am not one that wants to see them on tv at all. thank god that ch50 does not show them anymore. here is to a 162 loss record for the tigers this year.
                LONG LIVE THE POLO GROUNDS 1891-1964
                http://groups.yahoo.com/group/POLOGROUNDS1962

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by POLO GROUNDS 1957
                  I am not one that wants to see them on tv at all. thank god that ch50 does not show them anymore. here is to a 162 loss record for the tigers this year.
                  Wow, what a shock. Can't believe you (of all people) would say something like that. It's completely out of your character to reply in such a way, and I fear you may be losing your faith in this franchise. Maybe you should mozy on down to beautiful, comfortable Comerica Park and catch up on the latest Detroit craze.
                  "Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." - Edgar Allan Poe

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    detroit

                    Originally posted by racosun
                    Wow, what a shock. Can't believe you (of all people) would say something like that. It's completely out of your character to reply in such a way, and I fear you may be losing your faith in this franchise. Maybe you should mozy on down to beautiful, comfortable Comerica Park and catch up on the latest Detroit craze.
                    I dont think that you will ever see me going to the comerica toliet bowl park.i saw my last tigers game in 1999.
                    LONG LIVE THE POLO GROUNDS 1891-1964
                    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/POLOGROUNDS1962

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      *sigh*

                      I dislike Comerica Park. I despise Jim Price and his transparent toeing of the company line. I think that Illitch (aka "Mr. I") is an idiot who is completely out of touch with Tigers fans.

                      BUT.... I LOVE baseball, I LOVE the Tigers, and even if it were being played on a garbage dump, I would still go see a professional, Major League game. It's just THAT good of a sport. I love it, I always will, and there is no amount of idiots (Illitch, Price, et all) who can change that.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by POLO GROUNDS 1957
                        I am not one that wants to see them on tv at all. thank god that ch50 does not show them anymore. here is to a 162 loss record for the tigers this year.
                        Man you are so self absorbed.
                        "I think about baseball when I wake up in the morning. I think about it all day and I dream about it at night. The only time I don't think about it is when I'm playing it."
                        Carl Yastrzemski

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          tigers

                          Originally posted by runningshoes53
                          Man you are so self absorbed.
                          Well i will say this i am not going to go down to that new ballpark in detroit to just make you happy and maybe some other people here happy.Understand this there are alot of other people like me that feel this way about the tigers and that new ballpark.look at it like this just imagine how dull it would be here if someone like me did not express his right to there own opinion.
                          LONG LIVE THE POLO GROUNDS 1891-1964
                          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/POLOGROUNDS1962

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by POLO GROUNDS 1957
                            Well i will say this i am not going to go down to that new ballpark in detroit to just make you happy and maybe some other people here happy.Understand this there are alot of other people like me that feel this way about the tigers and that new ballpark.look at it like this just imagine how dull it would be here if someone like me did not express his right to there own opinion.
                            That last bit is true. Your anti-Comerica vitriol is good for a few posts. S'long as no one gets personal, we're ok.
                            Most people put the event above the venue.
                            Dave Bill Tom George Mark Bob Ernie Soupy Dick Alex Sparky
                            Joe Gary MCA Emanuel Sonny Dave Earl Stan
                            Jonathan Neil Roger Anthony Ray Thomas Art Don
                            Gates Philip John Warrior Rik Casey Tony Horace
                            Robin Bill Ernie JEDI

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by POLO GROUNDS 1957
                              Well i will say this i am not going to go down to that new ballpark in detroit to just make you happy and maybe some other people here happy.Understand this there are alot of other people like me that feel this way about the tigers and that new ballpark.look at it like this just imagine how dull it would be here if someone like me did not express his right to there own opinion.
                              I'm talking about you thanking God the games aren't on the tube any more so you don't have watch them.
                              "I think about baseball when I wake up in the morning. I think about it all day and I dream about it at night. The only time I don't think about it is when I'm playing it."
                              Carl Yastrzemski

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X